Reporting timer when reporting a player

I have noticed that some people just defy the rules and just do what they want, like overtaking on C-D road, cause accidents, drifting and hitting people deliberately, but when you report these individuals after 10 or so minutes the report just times out with no action taken :( may just be me but the timer should be extended or just put in a queue for the mods to look at. anyone else agree?

I also think that he should be a little longer visible to the admins. But the chance is so low that an admin will look at your report, so I would create a website report.

Hey Hi 
As you know that on some busy days there are  too many player  in servers so that If, as you say the timer should be extended, There can be lots of problem like too many report and we shouldnt forget Admins have got a real life. They can not check too many report like those. in this case There is a timer for the new report which is sended by the other players in game. 
and the finally, İf you get any problem aboutt game or player, you should get a recording progmram for make a video u know 

:rolleyes:

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Yes, you are actually right, but if there were no timers in the reports, it would have caused many systemic problems. TMP is a platform that works with real-time gaming and server infrastructure, so don't just think about what you do in the game and on the servers, thousands of people like you are trying to connect to and play servers and games at the same time. For this reason, sent reports and punishments may be delayed, or sometimes due to the intensity of the system may not be deleted from the Staff's and can not be seen. If you want to accurately report a player, you can use https://truckersmp.com/reports

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Hello There rockman465372,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived