Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Speed Limit on the C-D Road

Hello everyone, my first post here. 

I would like to bring an idea about the C-D road ! 

Suggestion Name : Decrease the speed limit on the C-D road

Suggestion Description The speed limit is everywhere at 150 except for cities which is up to 80km/h 

Then as a driver who just want to drive properly and with safety I am always driving at maximum speed of 90 on the C-D road 

My suggestion is to decrease the speed limit to 100km/h or 110km/h maximum ! 

Why should it be added ? Of course this isn't only to make the people angry, there are main reasons, first for people driving at night it is very very important to drive slowly, most of us do not use the powerful lights ( Idk how do you say it in english ) we only use the basic light which is good but give us a restricted visibility and if there is a big accident on the road we just have few seconds to turn on the warning light while slowing down, at 140km/h or 150km/h most of the truck collide the truck in front of them so in general but especially at night driving slower would allow players to slow down properly, and then make the circulation more fluid. 

Also players who love to overtake will be able to slow down if they see a truck coming in front of them. 

and then if at one point ( i think about the railway ) the circulation is cut, driving slower will permit to avoid an accumulation of player, think about it, if the road is cut down by a train, and everyone drives at 150, in just 1 minutes almost 100 people can arrive and be stopped, and when the train will pass only the half of the driver will pass the railroad before another train come, so there will be constantly up to 20-50 players waiting for the train to pass, if the circulation is slower, we can reduce that amount of player waiting, and the circulation will be better ! 

Also reducing speed will allow to player to have more time to react to an inevitable accident. 

Driving slower will permit to player who uses mods like winter mod to not make the road a hell on earth 

Also cars can easily drive at 150, they causes the most of accidents because they have poor brakes and are poorly maniable at high speed so reducing the speed will allow to people who drives cars to drive safer.

Im open to any opinion ! 

Have a nice day everyone ! 

• Like 1

Bertholdt Hoover||||