Possible solution for most trolling

I mean it could be as simple as not giving a person access to a server they maybe got ban on 3 or 4 times  if they have been ban for reckless or trolling activity to access Euro#1 server or any server that people takes simulation serious on could have them able to access one specific sever which would be for people who got ban for reckless or trolling activity and doesn't take simulation serious and have them play on that server.

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

it dose not mater what suggestion player come up with or truckersmp implement into the game it want fix the problem unless all servers where like eu4 but players don't want that & tmp don't want to do that tmp all so know changing the speed limit wont work as well the only thing that could be changed to fix the problem with players blocking & trolling is to change the time it take a player to be kick from the server & to change the system report to auto kick a player if they are reported & its not looked at by a admin they are auto kicked off the server 

I don't think that's a good idea since there are still a lot of players driving on EU2 that want to drive a little bit faster than the allowed speed on EU1 but still want to drive properly. We do have a FreeRoam server, the EU4, I think it would be a good idea if all the rules would get disabled there, right now it's just a copy paste of the EU2 server with freeroam. No speed limit, allowed to pull a normal trailer with scout etc. I think that would be a good idea since you cannot hurt anyone apart from yourself there. For me the introduce of the speed limit was just a joke. If you want to limit the speed, limit it to 90 KPH or just leave it as it stands, cause there is still a big difference between driving 90 and 150 KPH so the trolls can just keep on trolling.

@Mefisto And? With the suggested scheme, players who don't "need" to go faster than 90 could play on either servers, players who want to drive faster than that could join EU#2 server and it would be up to them to drive properly or not. About the EU#4 server, I already sent another suggestion (mainly because I'm quite certain that this one won't go anywhere) to have it changed to no-speed-limits. Most rules are currently not in use in that server so having a speed limit doesn't make a lot of sense.

22 hours ago, RedBull108 said:

There's no point, you already have the EU1 simulation server. Maybe add cars there if you want too.

EU2 is perfect at the moment, nothing should be changed to it.

You basically ask to ruin EU2 server just because you want a server that already exists!? No sense.

@FernandoCR [ESP]  You drove 50000km but i think you drove all those km on calais duisburg. That's just a 200km road of the entire map. Except that, anywhere you go on that huge map you rarely find someone not following the rule. Driving with 90km/h max at all times even on straight highways is boring enough, you can go on EU1 for that or activate your speed limiter in the game.

EU#2 is already perfect only for idiots that don't know how the traffic works 
and yes we could just go on EU#1 if we want to drive by the rules but the problem is if you are gonna play on EU#1 at one point you will feel like you were disconnected because there aren't 3000 people on the server there are only 500 or less or more and in EU#2 you met someone every 5 minutes or 10 that's why i play on EU#2 because there is a lack of people on EU#1 and it doesnt make much sense to play multiplayer but feel like you are playing singleplayer 

3 hours ago, Le Cat said:

EU#2 is already perfect only for idiots that don't know how the traffic works 
and yes we could just go on EU#1 if we want to drive by the rules but the problem is if you are gonna play on EU#1 at one point you will feel like you were disconnected because there aren't 3000 people on the server there are only 500 or less or more and in EU#2 you met someone every 5 minutes or 10 that's why i play on EU#2 because there is a lack of people on EU#1 and it doesnt make much sense to play multiplayer but feel like you are playing singleplayer 

So basically you say no one likes to drive with 90km/h in a game. And you are mad about that fact and you want to "force" them to join the server you love so much.

But not everyone has 5 free hours a day to complete a delivery driving at 90km/h, and throwing the idiot word around doesn't make you look smarter at all.

You people say there's 500 players on the EU1 and say EU2 is impossible to play on, but in reality EU2 is always full and the "realistic" server always empty. Looks like 90% of the players like the "impossible to play on/racing/demolition derby" server. You can't force people to like your boring tastes and the fact that you can't handle more than 90km/h.

Even if a crash happens... so what? It's a game, you can continue, there's even the /fix command, no big deal unless you're a crybaby. If you don't like that crash that happens rarely you should join EU1 and that's it, or the non collision server.

And i don't like to race around like all those people you named there with empty trailers and 50000bhp mods, but i don't like being limited at 90 on a 1000km straight highway also.

The server you want is already there, the problem is no one really likes your way of playing a video game.

Now you can go ahead and swear because i don't agree with your opinion

• Upvote 1

76561198016678105.png

1 hour ago, RedBull108 said:

So basically you say no one likes to drive with 90km/h in a game. And you are mad about that fact and you want to "force" them to join the server you love so much.

But not everyone has 5 free hours a day to complete a delivery driving at 90km/h, and throwing the idiot word around doesn't make you look smarter at all.

You people say there's 500 players on the EU1 and say EU2 is impossible to play on, but in reality EU2 is always full and the "realistic" server always empty. Looks like 90% of the players like the "impossible to play on/racing/demolition derby" server. You can't force people to like your boring tastes and the fact that you can't handle more than 90km/h.

Even if a crash happens... so what? It's a game, you can continue, there's even the /fix command, no big deal unless you're a crybaby. If you don't like that crash that happens rarely you should join EU1 and that's it, or the non collision server.

And i don't like to race around like all those people you named there with empty trailers and 50000bhp mods, but i don't like being limited at 90 on a 1000km straight highway also.

The server you want is already there, the problem is no one really likes your way of playing a video game.

Now you can go ahead and swear because i don't agree with your opinion

Im not forcing anyone and im not mad at all but it's getting pathetic when people drive with their trucks 120km/h and then crash because they can't drive and handle the truck on the road and not ram it into someone like 5 people did into my friend and i can handle the truck when driving 120 but i want to keep it realistic because i never saw a truck in real life drive 120 km/h and crash it and blame it on everyone else and then you can't complete a single order because a guy is just gonna crash because he can't handle the truck with 120 or he doesn't know how to overtake and drives into you like a blind man 
and a 1500km doesnt take 5 hours you just arent patient and you need to go faster with a truck if you want to go so fast go on buy Assetto Corsa download the racing trucks and race with people there and not in Euro Truck Simulator 2 
and i dont need to swear 

2 hours ago, RedBull108 said:

And you are mad about that fact and you want to "force" them to join the server you love so much

Have you read the suggestion? There's no one forcing anyone else to join this or that server, you want to drive fast, you'd have EU#2 where you could drive even faster than now. What's wrong with that?

2 hours ago, RedBull108 said:

Looks like 90% of the players like the "impossible to play on/racing/demolition derby" server

But then they come whining because there are trolls, because there are rammers, because they were banned for hitting someone else... 90% players like the "fun" of the infamous "Idiots on the road" videos, as long as they are not affected. But when they are, they don't like it so much.

Most players want to play with other people, and right now EU#2 with 4200 slots is the place to go. How about we turn things, make EU#1 5000 slots and EU#2 2000 slots? How long do you think it would take people to switch servers, even with the lower speed limits, when they see that 90% of the map are just empty roads?

Now my eternal question: Why you people who like to drive so fast can't accept a non-collision server? You don't play to crash into others, right? So it should be no big deal. But when EU#2 was opened, it was non-collisions everywhere. Do you remember who were the crybabies back then? Flooding the forums with their whining until they got what they wanted... Troll paradise. 

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
Correcting wrong quotes
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Have you read the suggestion? There's no one forcing anyone else to join this or that server, you want to drive fast, you'd have EU#2 where you could drive even faster than now. What's wrong with that?

But then they come whining because there are trolls, because there are rammers, because they were banned for hitting someone else... 90% players like the "fun" of the infamous "Idiots on the road" videos, as long as they are not affected. But when they are, they don't like it so much.

Most players want to play with other people, and right now EU#2 with 4200 slots is the place to go. How about we turn things, make EU#1 5000 slots and EU#2 2000 slots? How long do you think it would take people to switch servers, even with the lower speed limits, when they see that 90% of the map are just empty roads?

Now my eternal question: Why you people who like to drive so fast can't accept a non-collision server? You don't play to crash into others, right? So it should be no big deal. But when EU#2 was opened, it was non-collisions everywhere. Do you remember who were the crybabies back then? Flooding the forums with their whining until they got what they wanted... Troll paradise. 

You were saying remove collision on EU2 because you want a server that already exists (EU1). What should i understand from this nonsense?

At the beginning EU1 was the "main" server anyway, slowly people migrated to EU2. Guess why.  Slots have nothing to do with it if there are no people willing to play on a limited server.

Non-collision would mean a total mess, like it currently is in every single company yard at drop points, 20 trucks one on top of each other, people driving through your cabin and such stuff, doesn't make much sense. And there's already a non-collision server for people that are into that kind of stuff.

Let me translate your proposal: Remove EU2 server so people should be forced to join EU1 or EU4, servers that you want to play on but you don't play on because you don't like the fact that the majority doesn't like what you like.  You do realize EU2 with collisions off is EU4 right? We already have that.

76561198016678105.png

I think at this point I'd be happy with EU1 simply allowing cars just so I can migrate away from the people on EU2 who struggle to comprehend the idea of driving normally. Please, please make this a reality; I'll even appeal to the Gods of Rome, Egypt and even the Norse Gods at this point. :D

16 minutes ago, RedBull108 said:

At the beginning EU1 was the "main" server anyway, slowly people migrated to EU2. Guess why.  Slots have nothing to do with it if there are no people willing to play on a limited server.

Well you know a Simulator is supposed to be as realistic as it can (so SCS did already an issue allowing people to disable the speed limiter) but basically what you are saying is 

People shouldn't play Simulators as they supposed to be played because driving without a speed limit with a truck is basically just ruining the whole Simulator 

for an example:

Hey let's buy Car Mechanic Simulator and repair planes there

Why would a car mechanic repair a plane?

the same thing goes with: Why Would a Truck Driver drive over 90? 

Just tell me

When did you see a Truck in real life going over 90?

because if every Truck driver would drive over 90 with the Truck it would probably wipe out the half of the humanity by now because the accident percent would increase way way higher and everybody would be scared of crazy Truck drivers 

and the only thing i can imagine in your imaginary world is:

Why do we need 50km/h speed limits in towns i don't like speed limits let's just go 150 km/h through them because why not we are definetly not gonna kill anyone, speed limits only exist to make my life harder :thisisfine:.

• Upvote 1

@RedBull108

Where did I say this?

45 minutes ago, RedBull108 said:

You were saying remove collision on EU2 because you want a server that already exists (EU1)

What should I understand from this nonsense? That you can't read English? If you are going to quote something I said, please use the "quote" feature instead of failing to "translate" something I said or making up things that I never said and putting them as if they were my words.

EU#1 exists but it's nothing like what I suggested. Take a couple of extra minutes and try to read and understand.

EU#4 exists but has speed limits, not like I suggested for EU#2.

Company yards are a complete mess because 90% of the playerbase in EU#2 behave like complete savages. And company yards are just a tiny area, completely irrelevant to the rest of the map. You think that EU#2 with no collisions would be a complete mess? I (and many others from what I see) think that EU#2 is a complete mess right now. Mostly because of those same 90% of savages and the collisions they cause. Have you seen the C-D area when the EU#2 server is full? What would you call that? With no collisions, most of the mess would cease to exist, yes, players would drive through each other, but they wouldn't be blocking those yards/repair stations exits, roads, for hours... What a mess !!

But you are right on one point: The majority doesn't like what I like. I like to play simulators as simulators and racing games as racing games. The majority in TruckersMP don't see any differences, they only see vehicles, so it has to be a racing game. Pity that TMP staff surrendered to the NFS+GTA fans and gave them almost everything they wanted, turning what could have been a great multiplayer simulation game into the 90% recklessnes we have today. The 150 speed limit was the only "that's enough" they took and it's a joke, it was only useful to remove those "majority" of idiots doing 250 Km/h in cars destroying everything in their way, but for those driving trucks it hasn't made almost any difference, before this limit, trucks could barely reach 160-170 Km/h (without hacks, I mean).

Finally, no, please, don't try to translate anything I said, I'm sorry but you don't seem to be so good at "translating". And TBH, you don't seem to be so good either at guessing the least about why I suggested this.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, RedBull108 said:

This is a ridiculous argument. People may not have 5 hours of free time per day, which then begs the question as to why they're playing a game based on using some of the slowest vehicles on the roads in the world to make long distance deliveries. People should be allowed to play it, but using lack of free time is a poor excuse for why speed limits shouldn't be imposed.

3 hours ago, RedBull108 said:

but i don't like being limited at 90 on a 1000km straight highway also.

Then what DO you think should be the speed limit? 90 km/h an hour in a vehicle that weighs 25+ tons is more than enough, and if people feel they need to go faster, then may I suggest a game designed for that, like Forza Horizon 4? OR, perhaps the version of #EU2 suggested by FernandoCR?

4 hours ago, RedBull108 said:

But not everyone has 5 free hours a day to complete a delivery driving at 90km/h...

Looks like RedBull108 still tries to find an argument suitable enough to justify his opinion on what "perfection" means. Knock it off. You failed at the specified sentence. Deliveries can be continued any time per your will. Don't bullsh*t the bullsh*tter, pal.

Nevermind the proposition on 1st page explains what a staff with common sense at first, should do. Period.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

12 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@RedBull108

Where did I say this?

EU#1 exists but it's nothing like what I suggested. Take a couple of extra minutes and try to read and understand.

EU#4 exists but has speed limits, not like I suggested for EU#2.

image.png.c2ce3b5388b962fc9fafe1e17541d716.png

On 2/4/2019 at 1:23 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

EU#2 - FreeRoam - No speed limits, cars allowed, no-collision everywhere, almost no moderation needed. 5000 slots.

Check it again, you're asking for an identical server to EU4 server refering to EU2 server. It already exists. As we can see the only difference btw EU2 and EU4 is the disabled collisions (exactly what you ask for) So?

76561198016678105.png

@RedBull108 You really have problems at reading. My suggestion was for EU#2 changed so it would be no-collisions AND NO SPEED LIMITS. Have you ever driven in EU#4 server? I did, a couple of minutes ago and it does have speed limits, same as EU#2, 80/150 Km/h. Do you see now that the server I suggested for speeders DOES NOT EXIST currently?

I am happy to see that the suggestion made by @FernandoCR [ESP] has received an increased attention by the community, because I think it is right and important to discuss the pros and cons of it to see where it could lead multiplayer to.

The challenge seems to be to reconcile those players who prefer to simulate real world road traffic (meaning to abide by all European traffic rules) and those players who do not.

It has raised the question why players that prefer to drive their truck at excessive speed (which obviously fall under the latter category) do not agree to drive on a non-collision server.
To me it seems that they strive for the possibility to collide with other players.

The attempt of @RedBull108 to justify excessive speed with a lack of time does not seem to be thought through.
It may seem valid in real world, where truck drivers sometimes have a very tight timetable and consequently violate speed limits and resting times.
In multiplayer however one could simply choose a job with a shorter distance or continue the job at a later more convenient time.

The TruckersMP team eventually has to decide if it prefers the continuation of promoting their multiplayer with reckless drivers and trolls.

For me, the outcome of this suggestion will shape the future of the multiplayer, for the better or the worse.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some other guys had suggested setting the CD road NCZ.

It does solve most problems.

Otherwise, either 1/ make a system warning about the risk of entering such area.  Or 2/ no moderation to this area - drive there at your own risk..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plz don't mind my English

I really do support the OP!

As I am one of those ppl who like to play as realistic as possible but also like to drive with lots of other people.

Currently there is no server that meets my personal needs, as EU2 is full of kids and trolls speeding at 150 not paying any attention to other traffic, nor using common sence.

Where as EU1 is most of the time spread out to much or empty. (At least for me it is)

Having only 2 servers will split things up nicely. 

You want to play simulation, with cars, with 90 speed limit? EU1

You want to Forza or F1 your way around the map? EU2

As you also stated, with the 90 speed limit on EU1, most F1 pilots and trolls will move too EU2 or completly stop playing as there is no fun in trolling in a NCZ map.

And having more game mods on EU1 I think will result in a loss of trolls and people just not caring. Which is a good thing offcourse.

There is one thing I would love to change about your OP: speedlimit for cars in EU1: 120 (if possible only for highways. Country roads limit to 90)

Kind regards

Kevin

BE

• 1 month later...