G29 + Shifter Truck Engine problems!

defrost0172

Hello everyone,

Since yesterday i've my new setup, the G29 + Shifter from Logitech. Since i change my settings to a H-transmission my truck engine won't start. After 10 times hitting the Accelaration pedal its start and i can go.

I hooked my trailer on

Put in the the first gear and then its off, after 10 times trying its start and i can drive.

Anyone who solved this issue? Or is it a settings what i miss? 

Let me know

This may be a silly question but, are you using the clutch when switching gears? Start the truck in neutral, press the clutch all the way down, switch to first gear (or third, depending on what gearbox you're using, 1st for 6 speeds gearbox, 3rd for 12 speeds gearbox), start releasing the clutch and accelerating gently, the truck should start moving without the engine stalling. With time, you'll get the grip of it and it will become a lot easier.

Thanks for the answer FernandoCR, I changed my Gearbox from the truck to a 12 gearbox to a 6 gearbox because its easier to start with. So far i know im using my clutch down but if its wholeee the way down im not sure maybe its voor 95%. I wil try it today if its working if i put it whole way down.  Thanks for the replay. 

The first option is that you drive on a manual gearbox and you must have the clutch pressed in if you start the truck on thrown gear.
The truck will go out like in a real car if you release the clutch too fast.

The second option is to check the configurations of the steering wheel (your steering wheel) or you have correctly set the clutch pedals, acceleration and braking.

You can always change the type of gearbox to automatic or sequential.

Hello There defrost0172,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived