How has TruckersMP impacted your life?

Mirrland

I joined in 2015, when I had a friend living close to me who wanted to play together on ETS 2. At first, I was just driving with him with my metallic purple Scania, but then I started meeting some new players too. I've met some really great people who I enjoyed driving with, Jonny who liked to do funny things, Kayla who was my best friend, Jason who says I make good rice.

I think things would have been very different if it wasn't for TruckersMP.

KkdaC1b.png

On 3/29/2019 at 10:53 PM, LordBenji said:

I joined in 2015, when I had a friend living close to me who wanted to play together on ETS 2. At first, I was just driving with him with my metallic purple Scania, but then I started meeting some new players too. I've met some really great people who I enjoyed driving with, Jonny who liked to do funny things, Kayla who was my best friend, Jason who says I make good rice.

I think things would have been very different if it wasn't for TruckersMP.

Very nice to read something like that :) 

I find it's an excellent game to just wind down to.

with a truck you can just jump job to job.

I've developed a route with a car that goes from the northwest exit out of Osnabruck, then head down along to the south Koln exit before turning back and going back north, or if I want to extend it, this can go as far as Lille before turning back. I can tell you cruising along at 120km.h (max safe speed on the twisty section near dusseldorf) or 130 with the radio on is very relaxing and can help me deal with stress, as well as adding an actually realistically driven car into the game for others to interact with.

it does sometimes eat up more time than it should though, but overall, it's been an enjoyable acc

• 2 weeks later...

I joined the multiplayer in 2015, This game and my passion since its release, since then I usually play in my spare time alone or with friends.

What is good is that we can meet new people.

TruckersMP impacted my life in a few ways. One of them is when I get banned and its totally my fault and I learn my lesson to not drive like an idiot. Another way is that it made me have more friends from joining a VTC, and another way is that before i got TMP in late october 2018, I had 150 hrs on ets2. Now I have 510...  

• 2 weeks later...

This game has a big place in my life. I've had a love for simulation games since I was a child. The same love was true for ETS 2. When I first got the game, I didn't know about the multiplayer option. Until I learned this option, I developed my skills in the game, increased my driving abilities and reached a high level of love for the game. Then I realized this option. After I learned how to download it, I installed it. I have never used the SP option since the installation. Because in the MP I can't get the fun of funny moments and fun moments in the other mode.

• 2 weeks later...

How TMP has had a huge impact on my life, When i use to come home from school when i was little, i use to always cry and be sad towards my parents and they would always try to cheer me up and 6 years prior to this i wanted to be like my father a Truck Driver and when my dad came up to me after he got home from work he asked me why i was sad and i balled my eyes out saying i'm getting bullied, people are dissing on me and all sorts of stuff and when my father said a few words which was, "Go do something you love" that's when i got onto my PC started playing cracked version on ETS2, Good old times and then when i brought the real version of ETS2 i downloaded TMP and then i started playing, this was early 2014 and 5 years later, Still playing i lost my password to my previous account so this one is newer. Now when i play TMP ATS or ETS2 SP it always cheers me up along with my phone in the background playing music, So that's how TMP has a huge impact into my life. Also my parents actually watch me play sometimes my father even plays and i can tell you right now, Hes better than me haha.

2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived