What do you think about this System?

Chemistry_TMP

Now, We must turn on the light during 16:00 ~ 07:00. it is very makes our eyes hurt, however. Because the light from the sun is reflected by the road or guardrail, and the reflected light hurts our eyes. especially, someone if use Winter Mod, It becomes a double.

So, I want to hear the user's opinions.

If you want to be in that time zone, is not that a situation you should consider? In addition, when I try to hurt my eyes, I can not help but automatically turn on the lights while the eyes are sick due to the system that automatically exits the server.

Therefore, even if you turn on the low beam, not the high beam, if the server does not allow automatic deportation, it will reduce the eye pain. I need to fix this part. 

Even if it is not for most users, a small number of users may feel uncomfortable about this. If you are an Moderator, you should minimize the inconvenience of users by responding to and correcting these inconveniences.

If you have a solution to this question, please let me know.

Sincerely.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Hello and thank you for your post!

I am guessing that you are referring to the in-game popup that tells you to turn on your headlight while driving after a certain time.

Yes, this is a feature that has been implemented since lots of drivers have been driving around without headlights and causing accidents,

Thus the rule is in place,

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask,

~TheGreekGeek~

TheGreekGeek

TruckersMP Player

:troll:

Hey!

§5.2 - Server Auto Kicks

Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 16:00 (4 PM) - 09:00 (9 AM).

Due to the winter mod in ETS2 this new rule was added which could match with in real life. When your truck is moving with no lights you will be warned for 15 seconds, all you need to do is just to turn on your headlights. If you don't turn them on then you will be kicked. This rule was also added to kick the members who are ghost driving. All you need to do is turn on headlights. If your vehicle is off or not moving with lights off it doesn't kick you. Headlight kick only works when your truck is moving.

Kind regards,

NeonLeon

Human Resources

What exactly are you trying to suggest, on my side it is hard to understand. Language barrier I suppose.

Is it turning on the headlights at certain period of the day?

Isn't there a law in EU requiring you to have headlights on throughout the day - where I reside, there is. For trucks this should apply too, even more - trucks have long braking distance, therefore trucks are even bigger danger.

In a videogame, don't expect this to be implemented, considering a simple speed limit, already present in the singleplayer portion, won't be enabled. Developing a different mechanic breaks the game's balance, anyways.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

You also need to know that some use the Wintermod, and thus see less than you. 

That's why it was changed for the time the Wintermod is active.

(If i am not wrong.) 

GetOnMyLVL! 

Hello There Black_Combat_Killer,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived