I have big problem

adam09890

Question

I have a serious problem that I can hardly play. When I turn on the EST2 with the steering wheel it does not fire and when I disconnect the steering wheels, then when it is fired again, connect the steering wheels when it loads me into the profile selection menu turns off the game the same is with steam. Please, help me!
I have Genius Speed Wheel 5 Pro.
I have Windows 7 64bit, my graphisc card is GTX 750Ti 2GB ram, my CPU its AMD-A6 3500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphisc 2.10 GHz and i have 4GB ram.

My last topic has blocked.

5 answers to this question

Hi

As i seen your problem got solved as you can see in this topic of yours.

So far you might reinstall windows since any options of these fix we gave you in this topics did not work for you,

Than i'm pretty sure it's windows might have issue with your Genius steering wheel and why it's disconnects.

Or you can make support ticket here. https://truckersmp.com/support

For more futher help from our awesome Support team.

I hope that your issue will get cleared and you can play soon as possible.

Best Regards

Total EDM

Hello @adam09890

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days, because of that I'll move this topic to Inactives.
If you still need any further help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. We will open this again.

/Topic Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi there

Due to this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will  move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved