Forever Connecting and Consistent Game Crashes

FireController#1847

Question

I just signed up and downloaded this mod to try it out, and I've created a brand new profile in ATS, but whenever I get into the game world it says "OFFLINE" in the top right corner and the only thing in chat is "Connecting to United States server..."

Things I've tried: Running steam & the launcher as an administrator. The launcher is on the latest version. I have no idea where I could find any logs.
Things of note: This is all the information it's given me. I can login just fine.

Edit: I found a folder in AppData called "ATSMP." I've attached the associated log files (they didn't help).

log_spawning_02.02.2019.log

chat_02_02_2019.log

client_02_02_2019.log

9 answers to this question

Alright, so I've been able to do everything but restarting my router (my parents are.. odd about that). However, now my game is constantly crashing over and over. The report is attached.

Also, the few times I did get it to launch, it is now not even attempting to connect (the chat is entirely blank). Unsure of what my next step would be.

Edit: Just kidding, disregard all that I just said. I found out why it was crashing and it wasn't related. I'll edit this again once I try restarting my router.

Hello, Do you use DNS?

if the answer is yes, this advices try.

Advices:

• If you are using a virus program, please shut down and try connecting to the servers again.
  • Update DirectX here.
  • Steam > Library > American Truck Simulator > Right Click > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files.
  • Go to your Steam library and Click on your ATS game and select "play". Select "Launch with OpenGL" 64 bit, Drive a short distance and save and exit your game. Open TruckersMP in administrator mode then login in ATS:MP.
  • Avoid having too many users or devices at the into your network.

• Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.

if the answer is no try these solutions steps:

Solution 1:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard.
  • Enter "dcomcnfg" and press Enter (without the quotes).
  • Go to Expand Component Services > My Computer > DCOM Config
  • Right-click on "Windows Management and Instrumentation" and click Properties.
  • Click on the Security tab.
  • Under Access Permissions, select Customize and click Edit.
  • Add the account that you wish to grant access to WMI
  • launchandactivationpermissions.png
  • Restart PC.

Solution 2:

• Make sure your Firewall/Antivirus is not blocking the servers. Start by opening Windows Firewall and Restore defaults.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

Solution 3:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard.
  • Enter "cmd" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
  • Type “netsh winsock reset”(without the quotes) and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
  • Once it’s complete, you'll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.
  • Restart the computer and run the TruckersMP Launcher as administrator.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello @FireController#1847

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support

Hi all,

Due to this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will have to move this topic to appropriate section.

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved