Play wih Mods?? (EN/GER)

LivePlayer

Question

Hello i'm Max or LivePlayer

I have see some Videos where some Player play with mods in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer (TruckersMP) but I don't find any Guide how to installed Mod in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer(TruckersMP). I have only found there can't play without mods in Euro Trucks Simulator 2 (TruckersMP). I tried several possibilities but nothing sparkled. I think all mods there are use are from the Steam Workshop but i but I don't quite know.

Ich habe einige Videos gesehen wo die Spieler mit mods in Euro Trucker Simulator 2 (TruckersMP) spielen aber ich habe keine anleitung gefunden. Ich habe nur gefunden, das man ohne Mods in Euro Trucks Simulator spielen kann. Ich habe mehrere möglichkeiten versucht aber es hat immer nicht funktioniert. Ich glaube alle mods sind von den Steam Workshop aber ich bin mir nicht sicher.

I hope you can help me

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir Helfen.

11 answers to this question

Hello @LivePlayer

Unfortunately, you cannot use any mods in Multiplayer except Additional Customisation mod by Forerunner which can be found on the link below: 

Guide on how to use it properly will be found on this link, and also make sure you read and follow the Save Editing rules located in official TMP rules starting from rule 3.0, link can be found on this topic as well.

Best regards,
SalePro

Hello there,

We'd like to get information if your problem has been solved now!

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Dear @LivePlayer,

Have you already noted that you must activate the "Additional Customisation Mod" in the mod manager when you launch the game (Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator) in the singleplayer?

Also, when using the Additional Customisation Mod, you must edit your truck in the singleplayer since the mod is not working in the multiplayer. 

• When you are done with editing your truck (using the Additional Customisation Mod), the only thing you need to do is to save and then exit the game. Once you open up TruckersMP again, you should be able to use your "edited truck" without any problems.

Also as shown in the video, you should be able to see 1 to 3 different files of the Additional Customisation mod with the custom "pictures" in the mod manager. If you don't see all of the files you downloaded (or the "mods" in the mod manager don't have pictures on them), some of the files might be corrupted. In that case, you will have to re-install the Additional Customisation mod again. 

• Download all three files in the order you own the base game, Mighty Griffin DLC and Daf Tuning DLC.
    • Then you should download the following files: Main Download + Mighty Griffin DLC Download + Daf Tuning DLC Download.
  • If you own the base game and one of the mentioned DLCs, you should only download the "Main Download" and the support file for the DLC you own.
  • If you only own the main game (and not any of the mentioned DLCs [Mighty Griffin and DAF DLC]), you should only download the "Main Download" file. 

If you are still facing the issue and you are not able to use the Additional Customisation mod, could you also send a screenshot from the mod manager so we can have a look that you have downloaded the correct file(s) - and also ensure that the files are working without any problems as well? 

I hope that your problem gets resolved as soon as possible. Have a great day. :)

Hello @LivePlayer

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support

Hello @LivePlayer

This topic has been inactive for another 2 days, so I am going to move it to Unsolved.
Do not hesitate to contact us again if you need further help by creating another topic or a support ticket.

Thanks for your participation!

/Moved to Unsolved