Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game is using Intel HD 5500 instead of amd r5 m330

Question

Game is using Intel HD 5500 instead of amd r5 m330 and the control panel of amd (adrenalin 2019) doesn't allow me to switch graphics. I don't know what to do for now so can somebody help me please?

8 answers to this question

Hi @_Vetrix_

Your intel HD 5500 should not be activated but only if you main graphic card is broken.

Please try following steps.

A. Uninstall, and then reinstall, the latest graphics card driver.
B. Make sure that your AMD graphics card is set as the default graphics card.

Here's the steps on how to set it to default.

1. Open the "Control Center".
2. Select "Manage 3D Settings" under 3D Settings.
3. Click on the "Program Settings" tab and select the program you want to choose a graphics card for from the drop down list.
4. Now select "preferred graphics processor" in the drop down list. (You can see what the automatic option is listed as global setting) If you want to use the dedicated graphics card, select High-performance AMD processor.

Once it is running on the right one, test the system again and see if the problem persists.

Best Regards

Total Music

Thanks for reply but HD 5500 is my main card which is used on desktop and amd is used in games. And i can't find the program settiings. Can you show some screenshots?

22 hours ago, _Vetrix_ said:

Lenovo b50-80

Hi agian,

I do recommend you to contact Lenovo's support for easier help with your problem.

Since they got real support and they can help you.

As well you can ask this in their forums to get easier help.

https://support.lenovo.com/uu/en

Best Reagrds

Total EDM

Hello @_Vetrix_

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support

Hi all,

Since this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further help,feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved