This is for any staff and or members of the community

[TSL-O/O 3] - Noc

The reason why we have European and American servers is not to segregate people by their nationality or native language but rather, give options for people of all countries to play with a lower ping than they'd have on server A or B. Everyone is free to speak in whatever language they want, here. After all, you must not forget that this is an international community! Speak in a non-English language on American servers (or any server) is not a violation of any of Truckers MP's rules and should not be frowned upon and certainly is not something that one would be punished for. Someone living in Brazil might want to connect to a US server and speak in Portuguese while someone in Argentina might want to do the same but speak in Spanish. They aren't connecting to that particular server because of the language, but because that server is closer to their geographical location and thus, will give them a lower ping and along with that, less lag.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

So, the people who live in America for example, then in the game on the Europe servers are not 200 ping. That's why there is the Europe and the US server.

Speaking different languages? If you speak the same, you can communicate, if not, let them irritate themselves. I saw russians yesterday on the european server, honk'd (as a way for saying, hello) cause I don't speak russian and continued my way. Nobody is meant to speak any languages. You can do Hindi, you can do Punjabi, your choice.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @xNocx,

As your topic has been inactive for the past 14 days (2 weeks), I will be moving your topic to Archive. We move inactive topics to the Archive to ensure the forums remain tidy and active.
Thanks to all that participated in this topic :)

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to Private Message me.

// Locked & moved to Archive.  

yo

Archived