Truckers.FM - We have to thank you!

London  Truckers.FM

This is a bit of a cheesy post, and one that will probably be seen as a bit of sellout thread too, but. 

On behalf of all the Truckers.FM and especially myself, I just want to thank you, the TruckersMP community for giving us a platform to learn, grow and be a apart of what can only be described as a rose. Beautiful, but which sometimes grows with a few thorns ;) 

You may of seen a few posts about our station being featured in 2 very large news/gaming outlets - and for us, is a huge milestone and ... just wow. It's really cool to be able to expose our niche community to big wide world. 

We have been voted by you the number one community radio 4 years running, seen our twitter and Facebook grow, and to think we are only at the start of 2019.

So thank you - The TruckersMP community. To the team who develop, create and make the roads clear and safe for us - to those who support us everyday by tuning in, requesting, through patreon and on our discord. 

To our team of out-right talented presenters, mods, discord team, and admins. To you the community who we love to drive with, rub shoulders with, stream with and ultimately who we work hard for.

Thank you. really

MgRR.gif

You can read our articles here:

Eurogamer - The Internets Largest news source of all things gaming

https://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2019-01-30-the-truck-simulator-radio-stations-making-waves-in-the-real-world
RJOBL7s.png

Metro (UK) - One of the UK largests free newspaper 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/27/how-gamers-made-their-own-radio-station-for-american-truck-simulator-readers-feature-8393898/

aoPuIv5.png

( and if this is is wrong place/not appropriate please remove :3 )

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

Purely as a member of this community, it's amazing to see how far you've come; amazing journey. Here's to a future just as successful as the past four years. Keep up the great work! 

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

While I've been having a pretty negative impression of any stations focused on the sim games, this kinda deserves a "congratulations" of sorts.

By now everyone knows my opinion on TruckersFM, and it's a no-no - I'll spare it to you. However, it seems a whole lot people like what you broadcast, so I am not the one to judge. I only wish you had wider picks beside the contemporary playlist, to suffice the trucking - rock fits the games concept better, country for the American Truck as it improves the atmosphere of the landscape ATS has.

Maybe those genres are dead and I'm asking too much :D

Congrats, no matter that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It's amazing to see what Truckers.FM has become.

With my interesting work schedule - it's nice to finally sit back and do a few loads in ATS or ETS2 while listening to TFM on the radio. I don't know what you have stored in the future with TFM but you guys make the road less lonely at 4am while playing some great tunes.

Congratulations TruckersFM. I didn't use to listen to radios in different games or even in real life as I prefer having my own playlist, but TFM is just the only radio station who made me listen to them. The only thing I want to be improved is their playlist as they just use the same songs which are already a bit old and people got really bored with them like Despacito and etc. Anyway, you did a great job and I'm proud of you ^_^ 

Archived