DLC's, Maps + more

ForetressMaximus

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello!

Welcome to TruckersMP!

You can play without ANY mods or maps or anything. just buy the basic game. You need to play the game for 2 hours Before you can go on multiplayer.

If you dont have any maps, you cant travel to that country, but you can drive all around the normal map.

So more Maps means a bigger area for you to drive, but you dont NEED anything except the basic game

Good luck! :)

• Like 1

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

Hey man, you do NOT need any map DLC's to play ETS 2. If you just want to know which map expansions are best for me it's :

1. Beyond the Baltic sea //HCT Trailers, beautiful views, great mix of county roads & highways. SCS has definitely put a lot of work into this DLC
  2. Scandinavia //Double trailers, amazing views, mostly country roads, so if you don't like driving on highway for long distances like me you will love this DLC
  3. Italy // didn't spend much time here since I bought it, so I cannot tell u much
  4. France // too much highways for me, there are also some very beautiful roads & views, maybe could be above Italy... 
  5. Going East // first map expansion, definitely not bad, but could be better... 

SCS software has definitely put a lot of work into every DLC, they are all kinda special in their own way, some just ended up with more content, such as HCT trailers in Baltic sea DLC.. 

• Like 1

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Dear @ForetressMaximus,

This topic has been inactive for 3 days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section.

If you still need any further help - you can make a new post or create a support ticket.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive due to inactivity.