Yesterday next to my city

Wolfman93

It is a very sad situation. I wouldn't want to be in the driver's place. May God give his family patience for their loved ones. :(

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Maybe I got it wrong, but it seems to me that however bad the accident can seem, "Nobody was injured", so I'd say that there's nothing sad about this, if we think about the damage a truck like that could have caused to other drivers on that road. If after such a mess the only consequence was minor injuries to the truck driver, we should be happy.

The only sad part is the truck being destroyed. Yesterday I went to deliver some stuff to that company which has its hub in my city and I've seen the driver wearing a medical collar and a crutch (and his wife yelling around in a slav language). That doesn't mean that he's injured. It was right at the exit of the freeway, so he might've reached 60 km/h, that's nothing. The truck was loaded with 45 tons of concrete pads. The issue there was that the driver fell asleep and the truck ended up like a scissor before it fell. 

390334.png

On 2/1/2019 at 5:13 PM, Nidos said:

At least nobody was hurt. Shame that it happened, but I'm glad the driver was okay. Dude might get fired though, welp.

Nah. People don't get fired like that. Yes it was his fault of falling asleep, IF the judge final conclusion is that the guy fell asleep and there's proof of it. Plus, right now he's into medical break for some weeks until they run all the tests on him (just incase), and this trucks company is very serious and acts cool with their drivers. I know of a man who's been driving for them for over 35 years and he left when he wanted to leave, he didn't get kicked out. 

390334.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there @Wolfman93,

As your topic has been inactive for the last 14 days (2 weeks), I will be moving your topic to Archive. We do this to ensure the forums remain tidy and active.

Thanks to all that participated in this topic :) 

If you have any questions/issues, feel free to Private Message me.

// Locked & moved to Archive.

yo

• Matt locked this topic

Archived