Wear and tear damage in trucks and trailers?

Nidos

@FernandoCR [ESP] I dont know.. I asked if changing the trailer stability to 1.5 via the console was against §2.1 and got the answer by a game moderator manager that it was. So thats what i am going from. He should know the rules about this i would think :) So maybe not everyone is fully aware of this? I dont know :)

^^ Fair enough. But... I honestly believe that you people should have some kind of internal meeting to clarify things so everyone is on the same page. And of course, when in doubt, do the right thing (like you did) and ask the upper management or the corresponding team instead of giving answers that can be later (as in this case about "you can set trailer stability up to 1.5 using the game console") be proved wrong and even worse: lead to some players being banned for something that they'd never imagine it was forbidden.

Thanks for letting us know about this, I'm sure that a lot of players will be thankful too, specially if they changed their settings as suggested, because now they know that they need to change them back to the allowed values.

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar. Misusing features such as the ghost mode to cause damage to others or similar.

The first part of this paragraph relates to "in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar".
IMHO, changing the stability of truck and/ or trailer does not fall into any of the given categories nor anything similar and consequently is not a violation of §2.1.

Besides of that, it will be difficult to impossible to prove that stability values were changed.

This feature works from upgrade to version 1.33. You do not have to hit hard enough to gently sway or snip the trailer, for example, railings.
Personally, I think that the damage will make the gameplay and the simulation of driving in a truck more realistic, so it is not worth disabling this function because it gives even more fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There Nidos

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived