Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No steering wheel

KGPD

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello! 

Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Open Config.cfg with notepad or notepad++

Once opened, Change uset g_developer "0" too uset g_developer "1" and uset g_console "0" too uset g_console "1"

Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator and open up console by pressing  '' `'' 

A console should pop up; in there type r_steering_wheel "0'' >>> the number ''0'' (zero) will disable the steering wheel, the number ''1'' (one) will enable the steering wheel.

It should be working after that. If not, try to relaunch ATS or ETS2. Hope this helps!

Hello @Vince Desi

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support