Why every person should have a pet?

Slow1357

Pets are something useful specifically if you are stressed or upset, you can communicate with them if they're well educated, you can have fun with it and play with it some games such as hide and seek and catch the ball, also they can be the suitable thing to deal with if you have nothing to do, and they say that dogs can boost your social life and keep you active and strong.

What do you think, every person should have a pet?

76561198178929243.png

Full-Stack Web Developer

lets be realistic.

i really would like to have a pet, but my situation with work, hobbies and other circumstances dont let me. I just dont have the regularly time for a pet, like a cat or a dog. Also i dont like to cage other animals. So i wouldnt do the pet, neither me a favor. 

PS: i would never use a dog like a barbie =)

With a domestic animal comes a big responsibility, which must not be taken lightly.

A domestic animal can live up to 20 years or even longer. It needs to be fed, loved and taken care of, also in times when one does not feel like.

Only people that have space and time for a domestic animal in the long run should consider to make one part of their lives.

2 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

With a domestic animal comes a big responsibility, which must not be taken lightly.

A domestic animal can live up to 20 years or even longer. It needs to be fed, loved and taken care of, also in times when one does not feel like.

Only people that have space and time for a domestic animal in the long run should consider to make one part of their lives.

That's why I've only considered (and not yet decided) to adopt one or two cats. They have needs, but don't require as much time as dogs (no need to walk them, mostly) and TBH, you don't own cats, they own you... 

• 2 weeks later...

People should only have pets if their life situation is compatible. If you don't earn enough money to live on comfortably, then don't buy a pet. Also, if you're always at work or out doing other things, it'd be a bit unfair to have a cat or dog. Furthermore, there are people like me who live in rented accommodation that strictly forbid having pets.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived