How to add your favourite songs on ats

Rowdy12

Question

5 answers to this question

Greetings.

Head on over to your documents and find "American Truck Simulator " and open it. From there, there's a file named "music", inside it, by default, is empty. You can place your music inside there and it should register in game. Any audio media format should do, like .mp3, .wav, .ogg, or any other format that can be open using Windows Media Player. If I remember correctly, you can merely just put shortcuts that will lead to your music anywhere in your disc and it still should play.

Once done, head over to the game and open the "Radio Player" and all your music should appear there. I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Dear @Rowdy12

This topic has been inactive for 3 days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section.

If you still need any further help - you can make a new post or create a support ticket.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive due to inactivity.

Hello @Rowdy12

This topic has been inactive for more than 2 days, because of that I'll move this topic to unsolved due to inactivity.
Thanks for your participation!

/Moved to Unsolved