"It is impossible to find jobs that match your requirements" problem

Raki_002

Question

Hello everyone!!

So lately i started playing ETS 2 TruckersMP,i played it on my lately profile and i only managed to drive one mission(job),cause i dont have my own truck to do jobs,so next time i tried starting new job,none of them were recommended,it says ("It is impossible to find jobs that match your requirements"),idk what was the problem,i tried finding my profile in Documents so that i can go to config.cfg but it doesent appear to be there,cause i just began playing so i dont know how to sleep in game,i tried F7+Enter but idk where to use it,also i think i cant sleep in game cause i cant take a job to drive.Any help?

7 answers to this question

Hello @Raki_002 welcome to truckersmp forums   and you can try  out these steps to  fix no job issue 

First please travel to different garages couple times  and this will reset the job economy but in case this one wont help you can reset job economy from your config file to do that please use  this video as a guide and hopefully it will be fixed here is the video

please let us know if you need more assistant thanks

Dear @Raki_002,

Below you`ll find all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:

a) You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)
b) You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix the economy)
c) You should teleport to another garage
d) Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list/freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:
> Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles or and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want.
> Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
> Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
> Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
> Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in-game console:
> Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
> Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/WordPad
> Look for uset g_developer "0"
> Look for uset g_console "0"
> Change the "0" to a "1"
> Save the file (NOT save as)
> Load your game and profile
> Press ` key
> Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
> Save your game and exit
> Reload the game and your recent saved profile
> Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
> Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
> Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
> You should now get the "Game change detected" message
> Your economy should now be reset

Hello :) 

1 hour ago, Raki_002 said:

i dont have my own truck to do jobs

You can download some profiles here, then you can buy your own truck

it says ("It is impossible to find jobs that match your requirements"),idk what was the problem

Please try to reset your economy job:

Guide here:

i tried finding my profile in Documents so that i can go to config.cfg but it doesent appear to be there

For this, please go to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles and you can find your profile there

cause i just began playing so i dont know how to sleep in game,i tried F7+Enter but idk where to use it

If you want to sleep, you must find Gas Station or Sleep Station, then you can go to there and look for a picture of a bed, then when you see a notification on the map appears, let turn off engine and press Enter to sleep

About F7+Enter, just press F7, then press Enter and click ok, your truck will be transferred to the nearest repair place

These topics may help you

6 hours ago, Raki_002 said:

i cant find the profile that is located in documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/ it just doesent appear.

On the profile screen (not listed in the profiles folder), select the profile and click Edit. Do not click the Use steam cloud check box.

second off how do i Garage travel

If you have a garage, go to the garage manager. Select the garage from the list (or map) and click the "travel" button in the left corner. With this option, economy values will be reset.

third how do i open command? 

Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile. Right click on "config.cfg", select "Open with" and select "Notepad".

The two lines you need to change are:

uset g_developer "0" ---> Change the "0" to a "1"

uset g_console "0" ---> Change the "0" to a "1"

In Notepad, click on "File" ---> "Save".

Start the game, press the " (é) key to open and close the console.

The console open/close key:

DDkkRl.jpg

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello @roulettesoad

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support