New game mode (an apology)

Smoky

There's not much point in pandering to pessimistic naysayers who don't understand the intricacies of development, I realise their voice is always the loudest and the one you tend to see as it cuts the deepst but just keep your heads down and keep on keeping on. I remember you guys developing multiplayer for the first time, when it was just getting two trucks synced on a isolated stretch of road, it looked impossible but you did it.

It doesn't matter how slow you go just do not stop.

Keep it up guys, we're all rooting for you and the vast majority have faith.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Sadist_Cain said:

There's not much point in pandering to pessimistic naysayers who don't understand the intricacies of development, I realise their voice is always the loudest and the one you tend to see as it cuts the deepst but just keep your heads down and keep on keeping on. I remember you guys developing multiplayer for the first time, when it was just getting two trucks synced on a isolated stretch of road, it looked impossible but you did it.

It doesn't matter how slow you go just do not stop.

Keep it up guys, we're all rooting for you and the vast majority have faith.

This is soooo True...

I have been active for nearly a year as a realistic TMP driver. Until now, I can only applaud the changes I have seen in my period.

It would indeed be fantastic if TMP finally succeed in adding AI on TMP.

Until then it just means waiting and enjoying,

Cheers,

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Lyecxi said:

Hello, I'm following this since that trailer and I'm still so excited for this.

Is there any way to have a little update on the progress or anything ? I know it can be long etc but it's been a while since we heard anything about it so just in case, I'm asking. :)

Thank you.

That's the same feeling i have. That little video 1 year and 2 months ago hyped up a lot of people but there's no information more than "it's being worked".

I wish they could released some news about it (even it being "it's being worked" again), maybe the release of the that teaser was too soon on the project as they have a few people working in multiple functions.

On 1/27/2019 at 7:27 PM, Smoky_TMP said:

At this moment of speaking, our developer is working to release an internal feature that also should have a positive impact on the amount of game reports dealt with. 

Look, I know it's been a while. I'm not so sure it was done. Maybe you could write something (about reports in game)?

Sorry but i think this is a  very vague and discreet way of saying you're going to keep it swept under the rug for now (aka temporarily abandoning it)

Just my opinion 

• 3 weeks later...