New game mode (an apology)

Smoky

Now it is to be clarified what to do with traffic abuse and trolling.

i.e.:  AI car goes for overtake, a troll cut the AI a bit, AI stands on the overtaking lane and the troll escape undiscovered o_O

Glad theirs finally some communication about this. I do advice to not release teasers so early staged. My friends and I stopped playing TruckersMP awaiting the AI cars cause we miss this in our experience. Now we've been waiting for 6 months and we can wait for at least another 6 months. I understand you guys only have one dev. But that would mean you guys shouldn't release a teaser video so early on.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, an update regarding the teased mode was really necessary because nearly nobody knew what was going on with the mode. 

So i'm happy about the update :) 

Good, but how will this affect other servers (EU 1 | EU 2 and others)?:thinking:
Will there be traffic, will there be separate servers for some number of people? :car::check:

But in any case, you need a variety of multiplayer, the traffic from the players during rush hour ... Frankly, annoying :tmp:

Once it comes to that, can we then replace the Skoda(scout), for something more interesting?

If this is possible, this will be the second good news!

Thanks for attention!
Good luck,TruckersMP! :tmp: :thisisfine:

• Like 1