Mods in Multiplayer.

1ithe [pban]

Hi, I am `ithe. I have one question about mods.
I have a suggestion about that. - Can you allow to enable modifications in multiplayer? By the way... I mean, I would like to have modifications like:
* - new sounds
and for example new trucks that have the same cuboid so that it does not disturb other players, physics and all the systems.
It would be best to turn off the maps and protect it like that other players could not bypass this and cause someone, physics or system to crash game or something else, best regards.

Hi iTheDarkWolf. 

I think you are bit late for asking that cause there was already a sound mod for multiplayer which is like this ( https://youtu.be/aDxQxWxmca8 ) but for some players if you dont know how to use it the other players will not hear your truck sound and actually there is some way to let players hear the stock truck sound and with that way we can hear the modded sound but after truckersmp changing the rules and the system there is no other way to use sound mod or engine or transmission or skin :kappa: you can use (as i know ) cabin accessories like what inside sisl mod is, and truck accessories  like a bullbar for the truck or a sunshield and staff like that. 

• 3 years later...

Archived