Ways you have improved FPS

What are the different ways you have successfully improved your FPS?

Did you need download anything like cortex or something else?

I haven't managed to find a way currently, but I'm almost certain someone has at some point..

There isn't really any software that would increase your FPS for example by 10 FPS... Other than closing unwanted programs there isn't much more you can do, and even this will do pretty much nothing, it just clears some RAM and saves a bit of CPU usage... The best way is to buy better hardware as stated above. If you are using google chrome or any other browser, close them, you will save some RAM and bit of CPU usage... So in total you can get maybe 1-2 maybe even 3 FPS based on which programs are currently running in background.

And of course set your graphics setting to the lowest possible and try to avoid busy areas...

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

There are many ways that you can improve your FPS

- Keep your PC up to Date and Clean ( Drivers, no needed Programs while  you playing and so on)!

- Overwatch your PC Temperatures!

- Start the Game/TruckersMP  as Administrator!

- Disable Ingame the Anti Aliasing and the Anisotropic Filtering. Let Both done by the Graphic Drivers!

- Reduce the Mirror Visibility to Medium!

- Reduce/Increase the Shadows, less Quality means it will be calculated by your CPU, Higher Quality means, it will be calculated by your GPU!

- Reduce Weather Quality!

- Reduce Reflection Quality!

- Reduce Grass intens to low or turn it off!

You can read this topic, too

Hello There Guest x_Goth_Girl_x,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived