What is planning for Washington and Utah coming this year?

Shameless.9617

well they've confirmed Washington my guess will be end of summer maybe September but nothing has been said about Utah that maybe next year or they could go across the bottom that means Texas/Oklahoma due to them been on the border of new mexico  or they could go across the top so then that would be Idaho wtich goes to the top right on Nevada 

Jeez if they are releasing one or two states per year that means we will never get the full United States... Hopefully after a couple years they will start releasing one or two states every month or two. I understand it takes time but you think they would be working on multiple states at a time

2 states per Year means SCS will need about 22-23 years to complete the map od US. Maybe a little less because some states are smaller, but it is still a lot of time. 

Not a good news. 

Raffi

----

Za każdym razem, gdy do firanki podpinasz 8x4 i włączasz koguty gdzieś na świecie umiera w cierpieniu mały szczeniaczek.
Every time You attach curtain trailer to 8x4 and turn your beacons on - somewhere dies cute little puppy.

It wouldn't surprise me if they keep adding more people to the ATS team from the ETS team, as I would think there isn't that much more they can do with ETS. Also seeing there is about 70 people on each team. I could see them putting out more states for ATS each year. But time will only tell. They have been deving ETS2 for like 6 years, which is amazing. But just like from the stream, the CEO Pavel, said its going to be a long term project.

By the time they even get the United States to the Mississppi River, there will be better simulators out there and it will all be a waste. If they just release 1 state every 2 months, they may get some progress done. I understand it takes time and they don't have the staffing to work that quick but its worth a shot. I'm just waiting until Nebraska comes out so I can drive by my house LOL. May never happen though :(

Yes! sjdroz1, they should definitely take some staffing from ETS2 and bring them over to ATS, states would get released much faster. Great Idea! Maybe I'll try and see if I can get ahold of SCS with that suggestion

• 2 weeks later...

Archived