Trailers.

...wr0ng...

Yes, you can buy Krone trailer. But other players cannot see trailer because don't have a Krone Trailer DLC.

Here is: https://store.steampowered.com/app/933610/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Krone_Trailer_Pack/

For example:

20180927002838_1.jpg

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello :) 

8 hours ago, weedz2001 said:

Can i buy another trailers than standard

You can buy trailer ownership from the trailer gallery. 

7 hours ago, weedz2001 said:

Im looking for any trailer for transport heavy cargo pack or high power cargo pack ;v

For this, you must buy 2 DLCs:

Also, you can buy other DLCs trailer such as:

Guys thanks, i already got Heavy Cargo pack and High power cargo pack, can i buy in game another trailer not this standard? Krone trailer can unlock me trailer like this? external orders transport vmax its 90km/h dont like this. with private i can go around 100-110kmh :( max 150 ;v

ss_c55b92aa85bf35af4953731bae2936e2e59a5a12.1920x1080.jpg

No, these trailers from Heavy Cargo DLC are not ownable trailers and you cannot buy them, except if you use mod in Singleplayer to make them ownable. In Multiplayer it is not possible. Only from freight market or external contracts you can get it.

With Krone/Schwarzmuller you unlock new trailer designs which you can use from any type of job market. Schwarzmuller doesn't have ownable trailers, so you can't buy them. You can get them only by changing the trailer while choosing job.

Krone trailers have ownable trailers which you can buy, but not these types like on picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :) 

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived