Favorite truck brand poll

Tor2141

Truck brand?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Your truck brand favorite

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even without a tuning pack, the Volvo FH16 clearly has the much more sleek look, which I personally prefer.
Don't get me wrong, I do like Scania, but Volvo is the superior truck, imho.
That (potential) 20hp difference and the fact that the Volvo has a straight block engine (way more torque) vs. the Scania's "V" engine is MASSIVELY noticeable when pulling a 25t+ load (ESPECIALLY up a hill).

On 4/20/2019 at 12:33 PM, KittyRena said:

I'd say Scania but due to the popular vote, I'll have to choose my second favorite being Volvo because you can see these trucks in America at least.

You see both in Australia, but the Volvos have been far more common for a lot longer.

Anyway, I maintain that the only reason that the votes for Scania are so high is because they have a tuning pack available to them and Volvo doesn't (yet). lol

4 hours ago, RickyWong said:

You see both in Australia, but the Volvos have been far more common for a lot longer.

Anyway, I maintain that the only reason that the votes for Scania are so high is because they have a tuning pack available to them and Volvo doesn't (yet). lol

Them and DAF's extra LEDs. That's why I didn't choose either of them to choose a less popular/baised answer plus truthfully I like a brand I personally know of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This poll is hard for me. At my beginnings in ETS2 I tried all to see what I want to buy once I have enough money. Renault, DAF and Iveco have been quickly off my shopping list. 

My first own one was a Volvo, which I still have and like a lot. Currently I am mainly driving my second, the Scania. 

Hard to tell which I like more, maybe, really just a bit more, the Scania. 

In the 3rd place I like Mercedes. 

Archived