Thank you for allowing us to have this opportunity, @[LKW Tr.] Kap.

Many thanks,

Ray Dobson.

Founder of Select Your Game, Gaming Community.

Thank you for the kind words, @[TAL Founder] BlackSkill.

Many thanks,

Ray Dobson.

Founder of Select Your Game, Gaming Community.

Guest SYG Kis04

really good vtc and really looking forward to new things coming in the future cant wait to do more events <3

Good luck with the Vtc and the community since I been there Ray is just a massive help always solved problems and gets the job done. If Ray wasn’t there SYG would not be like that what it is today and even supporting TNR is just another massive step for the community I do wish you the best.

Kind Regards,

Harry

• Like 1

Hello im Aaron James with SYG and im part of media and design posters and edits I'm happy to announce the new banner and I would like to inform all members of SYG I will be offering to do some photoshop like logos and banners and more and if you are intrestead give me a message on discord  Aaron_gaming458#6524 I'm also a YouTube and streamer and will make custom overlays if you want to see some of the work I have done send me a message I also go to real life events like truckfest and I take photos and videos on what I see also will be wiling to do anything only if you just ask anyway lets talk about the VTC all I'm gonna say if you are not in it join today the VTC is one of the best I have ever been in and its a lot of fun  anyway  I hope to see you in the VTC or if you are already in welcome and enjoy your time in SYG VTC

A.James

mlrArf2.png

• Like 1