Dopaa

What you've learned from TruckersMP?

The topic subject/title says it all, you will mention the things you've learned from TMP that did help you in any way.

For me, I've learned a lot from TMP. One of the most important things is improving my English skills, that did actually help me a lot. When people ask me how I manage to have a decent english skill, I tell them my experience within this game. It's a fact that most of them refuse to accept. As I've read on the recent messages, a great quantity of users learnt that language and that's pretty understandable. TMP is composed of users from a lot of countries around the world, so we're obviously in need of communication. 

Leave your comments below if you would like to share the things you learned from TruckersMP.

• Like 1

In my opinion, the opportunity for me to join the TMP staff has provided the foundations into how a workplace might look like in real-life and how we might communicate with people in the real-world in the workplace, but in an in-game aspect of TruckersMP, it's also provided me with the skills to react to highly unpredictable situations on the road (such as last-minute overtakes) and there have been many friendly encounters with quite a few people as well across the network. 

• Like 1

Guest died

I learned not to trust my friends.xD

I also learned a lot from TruckersMP. Similar to you, I improved my English skills and now I can freely talk in voice chat on English. I learned that I don't need to trust everyone as not everyone is like me, people are different. I learned how to make friends and how to communicate with others and I think the most important I learned how to control my emotions, a few years ago I was rage quitting pretty hard after everything but now I rage quit, but not that hard as before.

I thought that in 21st-century people won't hate someone for nationality but I was wrong, I didn't think that even in this community there could be people who just don't know me but hate because of my nationality and I think that sucks pretty much.

British drivers are usually the best, and people from some certain other nations are very racist again me as an American :\

I also learned how people act in certain traffic situations, and when there is no law and order what happens, as compared to next to an admin. 

I think I keep learning on how different people are on the road. Some people are very nice and others would rather crash into you. Learning on how to deal with that is very interesting.

• True Story 1

2 hours ago, Lawyer of the Nights said:

I'm learned how to drive Man & Volvo Trucks

What about Scania, Daf and Mercedes? :P

1 hour ago, RichManSCTV said:

British drivers are usually the best, and people from some certain other nations are very racist again me as an American :\

I also learned how people act in certain traffic situations, and when there is no law and order what happens, as compared to next to an admin. 

So you should know what to do after a car accident. :D

3 hours ago, [TAL CEO] BlackSkill said:

I also learned a lot from TruckersMP. Similar to you, I improved my English skills and now I can freely talk in voice chat on English. I learned that I don't need to trust everyone as not everyone is like me, people are different. I learned how to make friends and how to communicate with others and I think the most important I learned how to control my emotions, a few years ago I was rage quitting pretty hard after everything but now I rage quit, but not that hard as before.

I thought that in 21st-century people won't hate someone for nationality but I was wrong, I didn't think that even in this community there could be people who just don't know me but hate because of my nationality and I think that sucks pretty much.

3 hours ago, Treval [BoB]/Eren said:

I learned not to trust my friends.xD

Yes, you're right. You shouldn't trust everyone and your close friend too. 

23 minutes ago, Kamer said:

First of all, I learned the meaning of the word "friend and family" it has helped a lot in language development.

Yes, I agree with you. Friendship is so hard to understand without communities.

On 1/26/2019 at 9:32 PM, RichManSCTV said:

yes /pinfo xxxx and then report them XD 

IRL?

9 hours ago, Zakxaev68 said:

Most of the community members are under the age of 18? Pretty much explains the topic of "How do I drive a vehicle... does it have wheels?"

Oh. As I said before on Discord, you're very smart. :D

6 hours ago, trixicat said:

What many people forget about, you learn also some geography.

Studying Exam Simulator 2 - StudentsMP :P

6 hours ago, [AyYildiz]GORKEM 22 said:

I learned not to trust anyone :(

Yes, we shouldn't.

1 hour ago, Zakxaev68 said:

The proper word here is, being realist. Other than that hard to learn anything from uneducated people (to what a simulation experience is)

If there is an emergency situation, kids will be able to drive cars. :troll:

On 1/29/2019 at 9:03 AM, Erik0301 said:

I learnet how to park a trailer before i start playing ets2 i couldn't park a trailer even in GTA San Andreas xD

You couldn't because it is impossible xD

On 1/29/2019 at 8:16 AM, Ladlethina said:

To be scared on 2 lane roads :wacko:

+ Dad, slow down! There is a scout!!!! :D

On 1/29/2019 at 4:22 AM, Sheltie said:

Nothing.

You're so honest :ph34r:

• Haha 1