Trailers Double/Bi-Train

El_Rishe

^ @ScaniaFan89

(Unless there are other methods) It requires changing the trailer definition, which requires save editing, though it might not work to get into restricted areas still? I haven't bothered to go into any of the restricted areas that you aren't allowed to go into with them. Its possible to drive a certain amount onto the C-D road from Calais but you can't go far at all.

Personally I take them into Calais either with cargo, or to pick up cargo. I wouldn't want to even try to go down the C-D road with an HCT though, I can only imagine the carnage if someone were to take an HCT onto the C-D road. I don't know why the restricted area is so large though. The only really popular places are Calais, Duisburg, Lille, Brussel, and Dusseldorf. All the rest really aren't all that populated.

4 hours ago, S p a r k i e said:

I don't know why the restricted area is so large though. The only really popular places are Calais, Duisburg, Lille, Brussel, and Dusseldorf. All the rest really aren't all that populated.

I couldn't agree more with that, I drove down to Calais from Finland for a photo shoot with some friends and was surprised at how far around I had to drive.  

15 hours ago, S p a r k i e said:

^ @ScaniaFan89

(Unless there are other methods) It requires changing the trailer definition, which requires save editing, though it might not work to get into restricted areas still? I haven't bothered to go into any of the restricted areas that you aren't allowed to go into with them. Its possible to drive a certain amount onto the C-D road from Calais but you can't go far at all.

Personally I take them into Calais either with cargo, or to pick up cargo. I wouldn't want to even try to go down the C-D road with an HCT though, I can only imagine the carnage if someone were to take an HCT onto the C-D road. I don't know why the restricted area is so large though. The only really popular places are Calais, Duisburg, Lille, Brussel, and Dusseldorf. All the rest really aren't all that populated.

I have seen doubles going past the fuel station thats on the duis side of the cd road ( where the incline is that leads to the small bridge ) 

People can still get in with double trailers in restricted zones through save editing, or there is some sort of glitch as it doesn't always kick you when you enter the restricted zone, people shouldn't be allowed with double trailers in those zones as it is heavily congested therefore if you want some double trailer fun just go out of those areas and you are all good :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived