How much kilometers driven you have ?

SalePro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/25/2019 at 4:09 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I switch trucks a lot, so posting images of any of them would be pointless. But...

Main profile:

Hide contents

01.25.2019-17.06.22

WoT profile:

Reveal hidden contents

01.25.2019-17.07.29

Clearly, that's a brand new truck I'll be testing. Clearly too, most of my mileage is based on WoT external contract jobs.

How on Earth have you even managed to stack up that much distance? That's crazy :D

• 2 weeks later...

In an old profile I used to have trucks with millions of kilometers in their engines. I particularly remember driving a Renault Magnum with about 6,4 million kilometers. Sadly, that profile got corrupted and unusable due to me messing with mods. But right now, I have a total driven distance of about 540,000 kilometers.

MXL94305CP

TruckersMP's Trial Support

• 2 weeks later...

I've had 1.3M km on my main MP profile, but it only has 1600 hours on it (I have 3000 hours on Steam), so the rest must've been on either deleted or old profiles of mine. In those older profiles, there's been the old MP profile I had at 50k, my modded SP profile with 160k, my TSM profile with 70k, and my Hungary map profile (1:3 instead of 1:19) with 15k (would be 95k if it was 1:19). So in all I'd probably have 1.7M in total, at least, excluding all lost and forgotten profiles.

KkdaC1b.png

Archived