SalePro

How much kilometers driven you have ?

Hello ! I am opening new discussion related both to ETS2 & ATS so all of you can participate.

I am curious how much kilometers you drove with your favorite truck in each game ? Singleplayer/Multiplayer both count.

We would like to see you mention which brand/truck is it, mileage, and an screenshot of the truck !

Let's see the answers ! :D

• Like 1

Guest S̶ ̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶ ̶k̶ ̶i̶ ̶e̶

EzEE07t.jpg <- Edited levels, but I have never edited the distance driven

qnRyB4l.jpg

I switch trucks a lot, so posting images of any of them would be pointless. But...

Main profile:

Spoiler
01.25.2019-17.06.22

WoT profile:

Spoiler
01.25.2019-17.07.29

Clearly, that's a brand new truck I'll be testing. Clearly too, most of my mileage is based on WoT external contract jobs.

• Woah! 2

3 hours ago, [AyYildiz]GORKEM 22 said:

Spoiler

N9P61d.png

That's your truck exclusively or has it been used by hired drivers? It's always better to show your profile's numbers, because a truck used by hired drivers can add thousands of Km in a few days, they never stop driving...

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:28 PM, SalePro said:

Hello ! I am opening new discussion related both to ETS2 & ATS so all of you can participate.

I am curious how much kilometers you drove with your favorite truck in each game ? Singleplayer/Multiplayer both count.

We would like to see you mention which brand/truck is it, mileage, and an screenshot of the truck !

Let's see the answers ! :D

I generally sell my truck after 100k kilometers and buy new one.