Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

See throughable in online

Alaard Nortus

Question

So i have some DLC’s to ETS 2 which makes me able to put on some extra nice mods on my Scania and some extra spicy paintjobs but they are for some reason only visible to myself when i play online. My friends say that they can see right through my hull and that my truck is painted white.

Why is that? Can i do anything or is the problems at my friends? I mean i wanna show of my truck instead of being see throughable.

4 answers to this question

Dear @Alaard Nortus

To make your painted truck skin from the paint job DLCs you purchased can  be seen by your friends,your friends must have the same paint job DLCs as you have or they only can see the default truck skin you bought from Truck Dealers.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

On 1/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, Soul Knight said:

Dear @Alaard Nortus

To make your painted truck skin from the paint job DLCs you purchased can  be seen by your friends,your friends must have the same paint job DLCs as you have or they only can see the default truck skin you bought from Truck Dealers.

On 1/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, [TAL CEO] BlackSkill said:

Dear @Alaard Nortus,

DLC's are visible only for those players, who have them and it seems like your friends don't have Scania Tuning and Paintjob DLC, so that's why they don't see them. Hope this helps ;) 

Well i though that was the deal but that just confirms my theory thanks for the help!!

Hello there,

Good to hear your question has been answered.

If you have any questions or issues in the future, you can always create another post here in the help section.

Alternatively, you can also message me or another member of the support team.

Have a great day

//locked and moved to solved

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >