Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trucker ID

DefinitivLuca

Question

Hey,

I have got a question: 

I reported a player, ramming me and the report timed out.

I recorded the part, where the player was ramming me and now i want to report it at the website. 

To do that, you need the trucker ID. I didnt know that i have to type /pinfo [123] into chat, to see the ID. 

Now here is my question: Can i also report the player by sending the Video i made? Because i have no clue about his ID. 

Sorry for my bad English :/

5 answers to this question

Hello, @DefinitivLuca

This is called in game ID. To find this, you should check the four-digit number next to the nickname on the top of the truck.

For Example: XFMaster9666 (1234) --> My in-game ID is 1234

Then user "/pinfo" command and see TMPID:****** --> When you report the user there, you will use it in the first box.

For more information, please look this topic:

Sincerely,

XFMaster9666

Support

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hi,

If you have their name and/or ingame ID navigate to your documents and the ATSMP or ETS2MP then Logs and then, logs spawning (date), open it with notepad or notepad++ and click ctrl+f and type their perpetrators name or id in the box and click find. You should then find their TMP ID.

Below topic should help you with your issue.

Regards

JJay

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Problem solved. 
Thanks to everyone.

// Closed and moved to solved

• Like 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021