Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Being a Polite user while telling other players that they earned a report

D0geLuL

Question

Hello to all truckers, im kinda new to this game, i have about 2xx hours played but i love this game a lot now, i started playing (dont remember the exact date) about Dec 2018. I got banned 2 times, one for innapropiate overtake (3 days) and another one for insult (I said fuck off to a guy that avoided the Christmas event traffic jam by going offroad). I learned from my mistakes and i want to play like a good trucker, because this is not "need for speed", its a simulator. So a few days ago, i started to use a sentence when someone breaks the rules and do something wrong against me (I uploaded some videos to users that clearly play @  5-10 fps and obviously they cant record, after whisper them "do you want the video?"). so here is the sentence:

"Hi fellow trucker, You've been recorded+report because of your reckless driving, enjoy your day and happy trucking" 

I recieved a few whispers from players telling me that they will report because of my sentence, because they say im happy to report players, and that is not correct, I record about 40-50 videos each day, but most of them are not real reports because we are humans and accidents happen. Some of them keep telling me sorry and other things and i forgive them. I use ctrl+v to type this, instead of typing "REC REPORT" like everyone. Do u think this sentence is bad?  Thanks in advance and sorry for my terrible English (Im spanish)

8029514017.png

5 answers to this question

If you had to be reported and/or punished because of saying "You've been recorded and reported", 99% of the EU#2 players would be banned. REC+REP is the same thing, only you are politer than those who go REC REP BANNED all of the time. Don't worry about those people who say that you will be reported, you're doing nothing wrong and the only thing that can get you punished is if you send lots of reports with not enough or not valid evidence, which doesn't seem to be the case.

BTW: Your English is a lot better than most other users' Spanish... Roam the forums a bit and you'll see that there's nothing "terrible" with your English, quite the opposite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

The only issue I see with that message is that some players may take it that you are attempting to be sarcastic. If I were you I would report them quietly, there is no need to tell the driver they have been reported, as typing messages such as "rec" or "rec ban" can cause some backlash from other drivers.

I hope this helps you out.

Kind Regards,

Michael Jacks

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved! (: Sorry for any inconvenience and happy trucking.

Do not hesitate to contact us in the future! Have a nice day.

Kindest Regards,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

• Like 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.