Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game Crash - Fatal Error.

bleyz01

Question

Hello,
First of all i was looking for a solution on older topics, but i wasn't able to find anything that can help me. 
If you were meet this error you know how it's works, launching a game playing for a while and game just crash in totally random moment. Anything that i've been able to find on the truckersmp/steam forum wasn't really helpful.

For me it's looks like my memory causing the crash but maybe you will know more. I have old pc for that you can see, in the past i had a 4gb of ram, and everything were working fine (except for lags xD). I have added a 2 gb extra to this, and overclock it a little, but i have to do it becouse i want to get higher frequency on my processor, just old FSB problems (overclocking processor mean you also overclocking a ram). 

Last Crash log: https://pastebin.com/TeVemDuV for that i was looking every of the crash looks similar to other.

7 answers to this question

Hello

Go have a look at thes topic it might help you fix your error if not try https://truckersmp.com/support

Hope you find you fix your error soon.

Also try these:

Solution 1:

Open Documents

ETS2

Profiles

Which profıle you use is that proceeding profıt

Open confıg

Chance  (g_save_format "0'') to (g_save_format "2")

Solution 2:

Have you tried to verify your game?

> Go to Steam Library
> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
> Properties
> Local Files
> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 3:

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing

Hello :) 

Are you using some Mods in Single Player ?

Does it happen in Single Player ? Or only Multiplayer or both ?

Are you sure your PC are in the latest version of the .Net Framework? You probably get this error because the older versions of the .Net Framework cannot match C++ credits.

Important: If the .net framework is lower than the version .Net Framework 4. Firslty, download the 4th version and then install the 4.6 version. (If you have already 4. version or upper versions, download the 4.6 version directly)

You can download and install .NET Framework 4.6.2 here  and install VisualC++ 2015 here

Then follow these guides:

Solution 1:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win + R) on your keyboard.
  • Type "% programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotation marks)
  • Locate the "TruckersMP" folder and delete it.
  • Go to C: \ Program Files and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher".
  • Install TruckersMP Laucher as an administrator at https://truckersmp.com/download/.
  • Launch Launcher as administrator and click "Install Available Updates"

Solution 2:

Step 1. 
Right click your 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer' / 'American Truck Simulators Multiplayer' .exe file, whether it be the shortcut on the desktop or actual file and then click properties.

Step 2.
If you right clicked it's shortcut, make sure you clicked the shortcut tab.
If you clicked the .exe file, make sure you are on the general tab.
You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe"   ) OR it's custom install path. (Minus the brackets)
What you need to do is on the end of it, add: (   -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP   ) 
It should look something like: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP ) If you understand what the -homedir fuction does, feel welcome to change it

Also when you receive a crash.log, you should follow this topic

Hi @bleyz01

Are you using any mods can make these crashes you get ? 

You should as well  delete TMP and turn off your pc, wait 30 secs, than start it up. ( This is for delete your pc's cache memory )

Than install fresh installler. ( Make sure that there is no corrupted files on your hdd )

As weel, dont forgot to update all drivers for your pc, Graphic card driver etc..

Have great day!

Best Regards

Total Music

Hello there,

We'd like to get information when your problem has been solved!

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Dear @bleyz01

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days , i  will have to move this topic to  the Inactive topics.

If you still need any further  help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hi all,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days , due to this i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved