Website report and in game action relation

Johnas2 xd

Hello,

Suggestion Name: 

• Website report and in game action relation.

Suggestion Description:

• As some players don't know this thing that if a player is still online while a moderator bans him via a website report, that player's ban will activate once he/she disconnects or gets kicked. I suggest that website ban could cause immediately activation (the player would be forced out from the server).

Any example images: 

• None

Why should it be added?:

• This example can provide information why it should be added. Not so long time ago there was a hacker in the server that made the game pretty much unplayable. He was ramming players for a long time on a congested C-D road. After I lost my temper I created the report ticket and requested game moderator to ban him. He banned him permanently via the website. I thought it was over. But after I got online back (about 2 hours later) I was surprised that this player was still playing and damaging other players. On that day there were very few game moderators. And this hacker of course didn't make other players happy. This incident wasn't uncommon. After I report a player (mostly hackers) I always press on perpetrator profile and I can see that sometimes he is already banned permanently, but keeps playing the game (activated).
  • Of course this suggestion isn't very needful, but still by accepting it, it could improve the game.

Kind regards,

Johnas2

• Upvote 4

• 7 months later...
  • Aragon locked this topic