Help choosing a truck that i can love and cherish

andy Suter

Hi there, in my opinion I believe that the Scania S has everything that you are looking for, it looks nice, it has a lot of customisation that you can do and engines and sounds etc, there are other trucks which are also nice such as the Volvo and New Mercedes Actros however have very few customisation but you can always use Save editing if you are quite familiar with that. 

Best Regards,

Rico 

• 2 weeks later...

You can save edit to swap the sound only, from other trucks to the old Scania. "Follow the rules, do not use a local only sound mod for this!"

Renault magnum has the best interior sounding imo.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I value interiors a lot because I spend most of the game looking at it while driving, so Scania wins it for me. Daf comes a close second, but Scania's interiors and interior light customisation make it unmatched for me.

DAF's Interiors have nice colors, but no option for interior light customisation (I have the DAF tuning pack but haven't yet seen interior light customisation included).

All the other trucks are pretty lacking in interiors, even the Volvos, I can't like any other than Scania or DAF.

Even in the exterior customisation, since Scania and DAF have their own tuning pack DLC's, you get much fore flexibility in customisation on the exterior than other brands :)

In terms of driving experience, Scania wins between the two.

Everything speaks for the new Scania S.
It's pretty in the outside and it's nice to sit inside.
Silent engine operation, no noise can be heard only murmur.
Another thing is nice to collect, there is no problem with breaking lights or pulling a semi-trailer uphill and running well.
In addition, you have a selection of accessories so you can customize your appearance. I guess there's no better favorite than Scania. :)

And this is how my Scania looks.

LwXPoJE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me  

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived