Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cargo Weight Limit

happy_trucking_ets2

Question

Hello,

I was wondering if you are allowed to savedit your trailer to make it heavier than it normally is. The only rule I can find about this is the line: 'Cargo weight must not be below 0'.

Example: I sometimes see other people driving with a very heavy trailer. And they have 150T in their tag.

My question is simple, is this allowed or not? (if you avoid busy locations on the map of course)

Thank you!

3 answers to this question

Hello there,

Yes, you can drive with a very heavy trailer. 150T suitable for that. Surely, you should keep away from crowded areas for for do not doing useless traffic.

Please let us know when your problem is resolved!

Kind Regards,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Problem is solved .

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future!

//Locked and Moved to Solved

• Thanks 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016