Botten Box

Mo1993

:)I have decided to build my own ideas about the box   Botten Box     

ideas here too?:thinking:

Available:

usb encoder

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

1 hour ago, Dopaa said:

Kannst du das Thema bitte angeben?
Ich verstehe nichts im obigen Text.

Botten Box

21 minutes ago, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

Was willst du von uns? Ich habe keine Ahnung, was du meinst, sorry.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen fliegende Katze

Botten Box

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

I know, it's in the title. But what do you wanna do with it. What ideas do you want, in which direction? Also your translation-program may has some issues. I wrote: "Was möchtest du von uns? Ich habe keine Ahnung was du meinst/willst" in english. If you need any help in german, say it, and i'll write in german.

Have a good day and take care.

Sincerely Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

1 minute ago, Dopaa said:

Oh Kumpel, meinst du "Button Box"? Ich denke es ist nicht notwendig, aber wenn Sie brauchen, kann ich Ihnen helfen, wenn ich kann.

Yes;)

yes, I'm looking for ideas       

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

Oh, now I understand. You want ideas what you can do on this buttons? Well, some ideas: liftaxles, differential, lights, (when you drive with a wheel and on automatic maybe also add "Drive" and "Reverse", fanfare, ... Hope that I understood now right.

Sincerely Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

i have steering wheel and pedals

To the box I mean the design:)

I already know occupancy:)

Thank you for the great support and your work:D:love::check:

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There Mo1993,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived