Remove the fences

As others already mentioned, the fence is not the problem. People trying to race in/out of the private area, driving reckless or not taking an turn decently is the main issue. Sure, the problem will be gone with taking these fences away but what do you get in return? Even more people driving all over the place and driving at high speed on and off the private area. I see why you suggested this, but this is a solution with some disadvantages.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Kehox and @EliminatorPL I completely agree with you.

I personally do not see the reason for this. This problem arises only because people can't wait. I don't understand why the map should be changed now just to make people drive out even more carelessly. These fences are causing some problems, but if you take your time these problems don't exist and I think that if the fences are removed it won't get better but rather worse.

Hmmm, while I agree common sense and courtesy would help the driving situation greatly in Duisburg, a map edit could also be beneficial to mitigate some of the common issues usually seen there. If a map edit was to occur, what do y'all think the best solution should be? To completely redesign Duisburg, without changing the overall appearance of it, or small changes such as traffic lights, bigger lane roads, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

they don't need removing but what would work is if they where moved a bit to the left or right given players a bit more room to turn or just remove part of it would help if it could be done 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20/1/2019 at 19:47, [VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ said:

Nombre de la sugerencia: retire las cercas

Descripción de la sugerencia: retire las cercas de la estación de reparación de Duisburg

Imágenes de ejemplo: abajo

¿Por qué debería agregarse ?: Sé que el equipo adicional puede hacer cosas sofisticadas con los mapas, así que ¿por qué no simplemente eliminan las cercas? Han causado más problemas desde que SCS los instaló, ya que nadie puede hacerlo correctamente, así que simplemente termina en caos

PLxkjmz.jpg

Okay, but it doesn't make sense anymore, since the workshop was moved to a 2-lane avenue with a median, which I'm not saying works well now, but it was moved and the fences don't bother anymore

In the past it could have been fine, good luck!

11 hours ago, Cebollina [ESP] said:

Okay, but it doesn't make sense anymore, since the workshop was moved to a 2-lane avenue with a median, which I'm not saying works well now, but it was moved and the fences don't bother anymore

In the past it could have been fine, good luck!

ye they can finally mark it as done ;)

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p