Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

extra pip cam in cam mode 8

Ben (NL)

Suggestion Name: 

extra pip cam in cam mode 8

Suggestion Description:

When using camera-mode 8, don't know the english word for it when you see youre truck from a third person view from different angles

. i think it would be a great benefit if you have an extra picture in picture camera, like a rectangular box in the middle bottom of the screen with an extra camera view from the front of your truck watching the road.

So you can see your position on the road and how to steer correctly. 

Why should it be added?:

I like camera-mode 8 a lot, but i have a lot of difficulty to keep my truck on the road because of the changing camera angles. With this extra function you can see where you are going and still can enjoy the surroundings of the game. I experienced that there are beautiful scenery's in this game and views, but you can/t seem them a lot when using the normal camera option 1+2. so with this option you can enjoy the game more. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

• 11 months later...

Hello [FC-T] Ben (NL),

This suggestion would be more suited for the SCS Software Forums. We do not edit/add things like you suggested.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Thank you nevertheless for taking your time to make a suggestion.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions