Happy Hour at the DC Road

Ben (NL)

Suggestion Name: Happy Hour at the DC Road

Suggestion Description: this is my first post and im new here, i red all the rules but when im driving at de DC road i see a lot of people just need a little bit of road raging and lacking the rules, but that conflicts the intentions of a simulated real world. 

And speaking for myself, i get a little bit angry when every time i ride this road i get rammed hard and my cargo is broken, i have the urge to push the rammer of the road myself, but i also want to keep a clean reputation here.

So i suggest make a happy hour on the DC Road, a few times a day. an hour of no kicking or banning people for ramming/racing etc. Or perhaps another part of the map where this can be done, or something like a race-track.

Why should it be added?: It's an opportunity for the many people that just want a moment of goofing around to let them free. For the people that only want to play the real simulated world they don't get confronted with the people that just want to have fun. And the game moderators also have an hour less work to do. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Rejected.

This would create more chaos than good, just avoid the area. The players must follow all rules at all times else they will face a punishement if reported etc. Server EU4 is an exception where rules with a ' * ' are not to be followed therefore people who wish not to follow the rules can have an opportunity to have 'fun'. 

Q9n6SSI.png