Autokick if you use your horn more than 5 seconds continously

Suggestion Name: Autokick if you use your horn more than 5 seconds continously

Suggestion Description: If you use your horn more than 5 seconds, you will get automaticaly kicked. Maybe there should be a message before the kick so that they can stop it before the kick. If you stoped your horn there should be a cool down for at least 20 seconds to prevent horn spam.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: A lot of people are spamming with their horn in the game. It is very annoying and bad. Most of them don´t care about that and keep spamming their horn also if you told them to stop it.

• Upvote 3
  • HaulieLove 2

Although there is an option not to hear other horns. I am for this suggestion, because many people want to ride realistically. Players who abuse horn - they will get get automaticaly kicked, this is the optimal solution.

In my opinion, 10 seconds (including 5 seconds of warning) and kick from the server for spam horn.

This would be nice addon. As said above, i can confirm that lots of people are spamming their horns for no actual reason other than to annoy other players.

I know that there is an option in TMP settings to disable horns, but not all people know this,and horns are sometimes actually usefull so this would be great thing to add.

About how it could be modified,is when player presses H or N and if he holds it for 3-5 seconds, he will get a warning that he should release it and not use it for another at least 20 seconds or he will get kicked within the next 5-10 seconds. ( just an example from me )

Yeah i like this idea of less horns, but maybe would it be better to be able using your horn just once and then a cool down period of 30 seconds or so? because when you're in a traffic jam with 30 players and everyone uses the horn for 5 seconds it still is a lot of noise. And hopefully players use the horn more wisely that way. I don't know a lot about game-programming but maybe this would be an easier option to implement, because when i use the horn i tap the button 2 times a second and don't hold the button down. When i''m driving DC road i need the horn about every 3 minutes to prevent a collision :p

Great idea but time should be increased because 5 seconds isn't long, sometimes people horning for 1-2 minutes. My old keyboard's keys are broken and when I press 1 second, it detects as 5-6 seconds.

15-30 seconds is high enough to be limited.

As I stated above, upvote.

76561198178929243.png

Full-Stack Web Developer

• Kap. locked this topic
  • 8 months later...