Washington DLC is coming next!

dragonslayingmaster1000

Definitely looks like it! I hope this DLC is enough to bring people back to ATSMP because the DLC looks beautiful from the screenshots. I imagine it will be around the same price as oregon?

https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/01/ats-teasing.html

Also small teaser here: https://www.twitch.tv/scssoftware/clip/YummyFlirtyBadgerPanicVis

Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPXE4TWvug (100% confirmed now)

Update #2: SCS said that Washington DLC may come earlier than many players expected. They even have some gameplay teasers of Washington starting at 3:32:19 in this video. Maybe as early as late march it will be out? Also they have another DLC possibly ready for this year too, probably september/october?

This is definitely looking like Washington, there's so much evidence to pinpoint the location of this new expansion.

It does look really good; definitely am looking forward to the new content coming this year.

Also, there's a teaser in one of the photos showing a new logging trailer coming with it... looks like a rebranded Kaufman logging trailer.

004_wip.jpg

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

and not allowed to pull doubles in Washington thou its not on the list 

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maryland

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Well, there’s speculation of Utah coming this year also. So, you’d be able to use them there if it does.

I hope this is true since they have two teams of map designers for ATS and plus, it was hinted in their live stream along side Washington.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

It is really likely to be Washington next. A while ago Pavel mentioned that they'd like to reach that state soon because of the Paccar factory in there.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hope you are correct an off course I know it's only a speculation. Anyway, I'm happy with pretty any state, because ATS needs to catch up with ETS2. ATS has much more beautiful graphics I would say, but ETS2 has much more in it because it's much older. (ETS2 => 2012 | ATS => 2016)

Have a wonderful day everyone and ENJOY TMP!

Sincerely Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

On 1/18/2019 at 4:59 AM, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

Hope you are correct an off course I know it's only a speculation. Anyway, I'm happy with pretty any state, because ATS needs to catch up with ETS2. ATS has much more beautiful graphics I would say, but ETS2 has much more in it because it's much older. (ETS2 => 2012 | ATS => 2016)

Have a wonderful day everyone and ENJOY TMP!

Sincerely Flying Cat

I think SCS needs to have a rework of the base map like what they're doing with Germany so ATS will be more appealing. The desert terrain in the base map gets boring after awhile and at least if they can have improvements it would be a lot better to drive there, like maybe they can use assets from New Mexico DLC just like they did in ETS2 with Germany. As for the DLCs I heard there might be 2 states this year, probably Texas or Utah after Washington so they are starting to get ATS caught up with ETS2 I guess.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:57 AM, Mike Dragon said:

It is really likely to be Washington next. A while ago Pavel mentioned that they'd like to reach that state soon because of the Paccar factory in there.

19 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

As for the DLCs I heard there might be 2 states this year, probably Texas or Utah after Washington so they are starting to get ATS caught up with ETS2 I guess.

:Tru:There is a lot of truth in it. I think Washington is undoubtedly another. Texas will also appear in the near future.

Based on the interview with Pavel, the head of the SCS, you can have such a sentence. Here is the link to the conversation (youtube) and summary (which can be translated into English or another language using a google translator).

Paul hinted that the next DLC could be the state of Washington, as they made a promise to Kenworth that their state would make it. He also said: “The next logical direction is Texas (because there are a lot of people there)”

On 1/19/2019 at 5:15 PM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I think SCS needs to have a rework of the base map like what they're doing with Germany so ATS will be more appealing. The desert terrain in the base map gets boring after awhile and at least if they can have improvements it would be a lot better to drive there, like maybe they can use assets from New Mexico DLC just like they did in ETS2 with Germany. As for the DLCs I heard there might be 2 states this year, probably Texas or Utah after Washington so they are starting to get ATS caught up with ETS2 I guess.

What you're saying is absolutly true! Hope SCS will give again their best this year. For me personally, ATS is the better game. Also I like more the US culture and they way of living.

Thanks for commenting my comment :) and have a great day! 

Sincerely Flying Cat :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:33 PM, chipmunk197 said:

and not allowed to pull doubles in Washington thou its not on the list 

Alaska

Arizona*

Arkansas

California*

Colorado

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maryland

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada**

New Mexico*

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

* can haul doubles ** can haul turn pike and rocky mountain doubles.

the 4 states I marked in your post can have doubles hauled in them. I put an asterisk next to the states and listed  what type of doubles can be hauled in that state. as far as I know, haven't been back to the pacific north west in almost 13 years, the law allows standard doubles in Washington state.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There dragonslayingmaster1000

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived