Add a Real Life Trucking area to the forums

RichManSCTV

Suggestion Name: Add a Real Life Trucking area to the General Discussion forum

Suggestion Description: Add a Real Life Trucking area to the General Discussion forum

Any example images:  None

Why should it be added?: There are a lot of real life drivers that play this, or people who work with truck drivers who would love to talk about, share videos, images and more from their truck driving experiences. 

• Upvote 9

I support this suggestion. Having a forum dedicated to real life trucking would be so awesome and beneficial. I know the discord has a text channel for it, so why can’t us forum users have a forum? Some of us forum users don’t use the discord anyways. There’s many users that could learn and share their experiences.

Also, I think the off topic area is more suited for this forum idea.

Very nice idea though. +1

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Not bad suggestion. There are for sure some people that would like to talk to other real life truckers and share their experiences, so this section on the forum would be nice. 

I am not yet an real-life trucker but i hope i will be in few years. So i will be interested in reading the content of other people and maybe learn something.

+1 from me.

Great idea  would be great to have this.:check:

• Thanks 1

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't see why not. I'd love to hear truckers share their stories and possibly funny moments with the community as this would also be a great way to bring the community a bit more together. I'd also love to see the person sharing tours of their truck, however, it'll also be a great way for these truckers to answer any questions that members of the community may have. I don't see any negatives regarding this suggestion you had made, therefore, I give you my support! +Support

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your suggestion!

I am afraid to say we will not move forward with your suggestion, after a discussion we had regarding it.

The reason is: We have a Real Life Trucking channel on our Discord, which most of the times is used wrongly by non-real truckers. This caused some users who properly use the channel to complain and make tons of reports to us, about those who do not use the channel correctly. 

What do they do? Pick random Google pictures of Trucks, trailers, etc and bring it to a discussion, it is not a real trucker. What we expect from a trucker is to share his real-life, living on a cabin with a pillow and a steering wheel as company, this is real trucking, not taking pictures with a phone and say "this is a truck", that everybody can do, but not everybody can be behind a steering wheel and do the job.

We look forward to your understanding. 

Rejected.

• HaulieCry 1

42sT4Qb.png