Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

olhe com urgencia

Q.R.A_BOKÃO

Question

If you think your session is not correct, please wait until the event is closed (Declined, Modified, Accepted) before sending feedback. Note that it may come out a few days until it is an answer.  

This happens when I appeal the ban.

1 minute ago, TNT-LØG BrunoGamer_000 said:

If you think your session is not correct, please wait until the event is closed (Declined, Modified, Accepted) before sending feedback. Note that it may come out a few days until it is an answer.  

This happens when I appeal the ban.

5 answers to this question

Greetings.

To appeal a ban, go to your TruckersMP profile, then in the top-right corner, you will see your TMP username, below it is "Account" followed by an arrow, click that. From that menu, click on "Appeal Ban" and from there, you should be able to make a ban appeal.

Previously, I believe you were on "Feedback", which you should only do when your appeal has either been accepted, denied and/or modified.

Before you can report, what you think is, an injust ban, you have to write an appeal, and if you did, wait for an answer from the Game Moderator who banned you. I hope this helps you!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello there

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days since the last reply ,due  to this i  will move this topic to  the Inactive topics.

If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hi all,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved