Where do you think TMP will be at the end of 2019?

Snorlax.

Dear @JonasTruckt

Since this discussion is related to both games (Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator), I am moving your topic to the relevant Community forum - ''General Discussion'' as the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions section is not the correct place for this. The ETS2 Discussion section is for topics that are only related to ETS2 and ETS2MP.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to General Discussion.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Just now, Tomukas37 said:

Dear @JonasTruckt

Since this discussion is related to both games (Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator), I am moving your topic to the relevant Community forum - ''General Discussion'' as the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions section is not the correct place for this. The ETS2 Discussion section is for topics that are only related to ETS2 and ETS2MP.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to General Discussion.

Thankyou, I wasn't aware that this was relevant.

Hi, my name is Jonas.

I think that TruckersMP will have gained a lot more players by the end of the year, if a van or new car could be added that would be amazing (at least in my opinion). 

Although if SCS releases their own multiplayer then the player base may drop but i'm not really sure to be honest and even if both services will run.

10 minutes ago, Sentinel_ said:

I think that TruckersMP will have gained a lot more players by the end of the year, if a van or new car could be added that would be amazing (at least in my opinion). 

Although if SCS releases their own multiplayer then the player base may drop but i'm not really sure to be honest and even if both services will run.

I don't think they will actually, SCS could partner with TMP to integrate it into the main game, but making their own Version of an already existing and well known MP mod would not be profitable.

Hi, my name is Jonas.

Personally I think that TMP will go where SCS develops the game, I guess that in 2019 TMP may implement a server with AI traffic and the possibility of mods become more supported. Most of where TMP goes heavily relies on what SCS come up with, and some things that could change multiplayer would mainly have to be done by SCS such as local multiplayer games (Like Farming Simulator).

I have no doubt that the project will receive a large number of new players by the end of the year, and it will look and be improved even more, at the moment our team is doing everything possible to make the project very good for our 2.5 million players, doing a large amount of work every day, I hope that the project will be able to rejoice and surprise you this year);)

I hope that the :tmp: will be further updated and developed and at the end of 2019 will be supported all dlc (including Special Transport oraz new paint job) - I hope that the developers will solve this problem.

I also think that there will be some new things that will increase the community, for example New Game Mod or something else in the form of a surprise.

#tmp2k19

On 1/18/2019 at 2:13 AM, MarkON said:

I hope that the :tmp: will be further updated and developed and at the end of 2019 will be supported all dlc (including Special Transport oraz new paint job) - I hope that the developers will solve this problem.

I also think that there will be some new things that will increase the community, for example New Game Mod or something else in the form of a surprise.

#tmp2k19

Specical Transport might come, TruckersMP will stay alive long since we getting bigger!

Archived