Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Which of these games do you like?

[ATL]Andrey rus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer ETS2 for Multiplayer. More people and traffic. I prefer ATS for Single Player. Better graphics, more content, beautiful trails and maps.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

According to the steam stats I definitely love the ETS2 3099h, ATS 218h. Every day while driving to work, shopping, etc. I pass European trucks,this might be the cause of the hours spent with the given title. In addition, a much larger map, areas of my hometown / your beautiful landscape speak in favor of ETS2. Unfortunately, in ETS2 I miss trucks with a so-called nose, eg Scania T, that's why I like ATS, because there are plenty of such trucks. In contrast, in ATS I miss trucks without the above-mentioned nose, eg Kenworth k100 :( 

• 2 weeks later...

I like both equally for different reasons.

ETS2 I strictly only play as a MP game, because there is a larger community. The trucks arent my forte and the options on them can be lacking in my style department.

ATS I usually only play as as SP game, as it lacks content so I have to mod it, but the roads and trucks are more familiar. The loads are also nicer looking and less restricted.

Archived