Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Which of these games do you like?

[ATL]Andrey rus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I prefer ETS2. First of all, there're more players playing it online and I prefer driving in busy areas instead of empty roads or with AI. Also, the map is bigger, there's a bigger variety of truck brands, customization, paint jobs and etc.
The only thing I like in ATS is nature, there're just lots of beautiful places on the base map ^_^ 

I prefer ATS, due to our trucks having a lower center of gravity and weighing more, so they have equal to or greater pulling power to the EU trucks with out needing to have over 625 hp. and to top it off, ATS has better costal views, compaired to those in ETS2 (only have Scandinavia dlc and base game to compare it to). also I have been to a fair amount of areas in ATS and they are fairly accurate to the real cities.

I prefer to play more Euro Truck Simulator 2. ^_^Because it is a game that most of my friends have. But the American Truck, yes, is good. But not all friends who own play this game often. One of the relevant points between these two games is that ETS2 is more diversified in content, as already said above. And for being more full of players.:truestory: Well, the ATS is a bit empty. Of course, most want to play on servers that there are more players around.;)

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

• Of course I prefer ETS2. Because, very fun and realistic simulation game.^_^  
  •  The reason I don't like ATS is that I don't like American trucks and the game is very little. :( 

ETS2 for sure

-very realistic but also very fun game

-big maps that probably even after 1000 hours youll maybe be close to exploring the entire map

-ETS2 has modern and europe trucks that i see almost every day

-new content and map is being added and expanded so its nice to see that devs are not giving up any time soon

many more reasons......

Archived