Where to have VTC Meetups?

RedGamerWolf

Hello all! How are you all doing today? :D

Just want to make this topic for myself and any others that it may help. 

So, I was driving with my VTC the other day and struggled to find decent locations to have a Meet Up point before/during/after a Convoy. 

If anyone has good suggestions, please drop a comment below! <3 Thank you and Happy Trucking! 

dcxjwke-15e1e737-6be1-4ed9-b66d-f2295689
CEO | Founder of ALPHA Logistics
◄ RedGamerWolf ►
Email: [email protected]      Twitch: www.twitch.tv/redgamerwolf

Like mentioned above multiple times, any place that's large.

The best ones I would recommend are: Quarries, Sea Ports, and in very few cases car parks or petrol stations, for example the ones in Vive La France or Bella Italia DLC. The one obvious example I can think of is just south of Napoli, the petrol station is massive down there. 

C-D.

JK. It's the opposite -- basically anywhere else should be fine. Don't go to C-D for big events.

Or go to EU4 and you can park everywhere you want. In the middle of the road - no problem.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

That may vary depending on the size of companies. Companies with few members can gather at a number of hotels in the game or at a resting place and make a convoy. However, companies with many members may sometimes meet in the rest areas of large oil stations, as they cannot fit in small gathering areas. :check:

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Hello there,
If you are planning for a huge event (40+) you can choose Calais Ferry Port or Amsterdam Ferry Port or any other ferry port that is big. Or, you can park in Quarry (For ex.Dortmund Quarry-Stein Bruch company)
If you're planning to host a medium sized convoy (15+) then you can go for Tree et or LKW or WGCC etc
But if you're planning to host a small convoy you shouldn't worry much. Just park in any of the available companies.
We usually do convoys on Eu3 and park in Tree et or LKW

Hello There RedGamerWolf,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived